• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

Re: FIRST FURTHUR SHOW, and i have some questions.

#75216 2 years, 9 months ago
btw i learned to not take drinks from anyone drinks at shows unless i feel like being puddled ha.

l
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#75219 2 years, 9 months ago
I would not be surprised if the dea followed fall tour around. They've done it before.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#75230 2 years, 9 months ago
SkiNose wrote:
I would not be surprised if the dea followed fall tour around. They've done it before.
yes they did and it did a lot of damage,heads still in Jail.its great to go and have fun but remember not everyone is what they appear to be,undercovers in tye dye lots of rats/snitches too .becareful have a good time and go on to the next show not to jail.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#75243 2 years, 9 months ago
katie mae wrote:
I really cant believe some of the clueless shit I read on this site. Thank god the internet wasn't around during the days of the GOGD so I didn't have to read this nonsense. Honestly dude, here's a clue, don't talk openly about this shit on the band's official site. It's not cool. It doesn't matter what the history of band members is with this stuff. The fact is, it's still illegal on the books and it's totally uncool to be blathering on about this stuff here. Take it to PM or better yet, take it off the band's official board before you screw everything up for the rest of us. Thanks.

Oh yea, or else someone might find out that deadheads do drugs! OOH NOO don't let that one get out!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Shakeit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShakedownSteve
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#75249 2 years, 9 months ago
But on second though its probably best to just discuss this with people you meet and feel comfortable with in the lot scene, they'll be more helpful. Private setting. Rather not have it get posted on a public forum.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#75253 2 years, 9 months ago
IDS123 wrote:
I just bought my tickets for the manchester show on november 6th, and it will be my first show of many to come. I am wondering when i get there if it'll be easy to pick up some good quality Doses. I have heard a bunch of talk of bunk doses. Any tips from all the regulars out there?

I get a tad uneasy with questions about this. Go and listen to the music. If anything else finds you partake. Contraband is the magnet that brings too many people to shows that are not there for the music which makes the scene easy pickens for law enforcement, and rightly so in certain circumstances.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, funky420
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#75259 2 years, 9 months ago
look for me
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#75261 2 years, 9 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
look for me

What if we cant find your face?
The voices tell me what to say
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#75275 2 years, 9 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
wlewis wrote:
make a t-shirt that says "1st furthur show-dose me"

haha that reminds me of some older cat running around monterey saying its his first show and wanting a dose. So me and a buddy put a ten strip of some bomb fluff in his mouth and sent him on his way hahahahaha That was right at the start of second set so he prolly didnt even get up to full speed until after the show haha. he loved it

oh and which of the forum members took sips from the electric rootbeer?

smiley, i took the smallest sip during setbreak, i was flying all night, bouncing around the venue....was lost in some video of ravi shankar from the 67 pop festival afterward, then next thing i knew i was on the monterey stage taking pictures of where hendrix carved his name...i milled around the RV park and streets all night, i remember we burned one on the sidewalk, that was the last time i saw you guys...thanks again brother!also for the oil!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#75276 2 years, 9 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
btw i learned to not take drinks from anyone drinks at shows unless i feel like being puddled ha.

l

haha it only takes one time to learn that...sometimes you just want to get your wires crossed though
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds