• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthurmore Friday Question is posted

#74895 2 years, 5 months ago
I'm thinking a bit farther south of VA
(you thinking what I'm thinking WLewis?)
this is the season of what now
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#74908 2 years, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i've got it!

You gonna tell us or wait until they announce the winner of the contest? Don't be like that guy back in the day who finds out about mail order and keeps the info to himself. Not cool brother.

Ossumpei wrote:
The Warlocks in Hampton?

Smartass.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#74979 2 years, 5 months ago
delete
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by wlewis.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#74983 2 years, 5 months ago
ShakedownSteve wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i've got it!

You gonna tell us or wait until they announce the winner of the contest? Don't be like that guy back in the day who finds out about mail order and keeps the info to himself. Not cool brother.

your impatience and negative attitude aren't going to get you anything in life dude, many of your posts come across like you are angry at somebody or the world, and this one i'm reading that like you are assuming you know me and that i'm against giving you some type of information for a website contest...THAT'S NOT HOW IT IS

first of all you don't even know me, to assume anything about me is your first mistake. second, i think if you ask anybody on this forum who has met me, they'll tell you i'm anything but a skeeze or a dirtbag

if you'd really like to know dude when i posted "i've got it!" it was minutes or seconds before NYE tix sale started and i wasn't even ready so this forum tab in my browser went bye bye i got my ticket i was happy i went for my daily walk, i never meant to not give the answer

i don't know what kind of person you are or the type you hang out with but if from your comment above about tickets.. you/they were ever withholding some type of ticket information from you/friends/anybody, have mercy on your soul(s).

the answer is february 6th 1979, tulsa pavilion in tulsa oklahoma...not a single note of this show was recorded
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, St.Stephenhead
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#74985 2 years, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
the answer is february 6th 1979, tulsa pavilion in tulsa oklahoma...not a single note of this show was recorded

Very interesting. I wonder why??
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#74990 2 years, 5 months ago
They do post some very detailed answers come Monday. Will give me somthing to ponder in the meantime.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#74992 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:

i'm assuming no aud recordings because before the show there was a day off but they were in madison WI the day before that...the show after oklahoma was in southern illinois the following day...anyone on tour was like, ehhh i don't know about that one...rightfully so, i was always the sick type who did those kind of shows, still am...but i just bet no tapers went down there...the soundboard i can't explain
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#74997 2 years, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:

i'm assuming no aud recordings because before the show there was a day off but they were in madison WI the day before that...the show after oklahoma was in southern illinois the following day...anyone on tour was like, ehhh i don't know about that one...rightfully so, i was always the sick type who did those kind of shows, still am...but i just bet no tapers went down there...the soundboard i can't explain

I dunno, I can't believe that it was just a routing issue. To have absolutely no tapers at a given show by '79 seems improbable. I'm wondering if the venue itself refused to let any taper tickets be issued?? A lot of venues didn't care if you were bringing in equipment whether you had official taper tickets or not, but some were really picky about it, and maybe this one didn't want any taping at all so refused to let GDTS sell any? Maybe they'll give a reason when the post the answer. Cool trivia point though!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#74999 2 years, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Wlewis, how the heck did you figure that one out? Quite impressive. I thought it was something with a special guest who didn't give permission to be taped, but I don't think that was the case here. The show is not listed on deadbase either. My guess is a google search lead you to this page, but just a guess. (the comments here talk about no recordings of this show). www.dead.net/show/february-6-1979
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#75009 2 years, 5 months ago
barton hall
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records