• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Jeff and Sunshine; am I missing something?

#74998 3 years ago
^^
Couldn't agree more, I have seen her actually levitate while glowing........j/k but seriuosly love what she brings to the band.

We shared a moment once and it was great, felt as if I was the only one around and her voice gave me goosebumps.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#75005 3 years ago
I love the comes a time with john and sunshine.
GOOD LOVE
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#75008 3 years ago
Serious question, do you think Sunshine could lead a song. Maybe "From the heart of me" or possibly "Me and my bobby McGee"? There is an intro to Terrapin Station Donna used to sing that might be good for her too.

She has a very good version of pink floyd's time on her myspace page (with Furthur). Is it time for the "we want sunshine" banners? I really do not have a good sense of whether she can be the "main singer", but I do think a more active female voice would be a welcome change.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#75012 3 years ago
i think they seem to be nice people. They also like to sing. I cant hear them on most songs and when i can hear them they sound ok. On some they sound like they are playin it safe and not really making amazing harmonies. I'm a voice major and have sang in church chiors for over 15 years. I know how to harmonize and can hear perfection very easily.And can hear imperfection just as easy. i dont think they are really great at all. i think they are just ok - if that. I like the vibe they bring so id like them to keep singin with furthur. But just like jk, i feel like they are held back somewhat in fears of overstepping thier boundaries....this adds to the imperfection. But its still allgood
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#75015 3 years ago
I wanna hear a vocalist shout and sing SING !!!!! Like this lady here. If sunshine can do it - im sure shes good at lead....then FUCKING LET THE LADY SING on something like this !!

tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#75016 3 years ago
Not only can they sing and add value when they do, they bring a lot of positive energy to the stage. Jeff especially.

@NewYawker - I was cured of my Donna phobia after a few DSO shows with Lisa. Her presence and voice fill me with so much delight I've developed a bit of a crush, and I'm a hetero female.
this is the season of what now
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#75017 3 years ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
I wanna hear a vocalist shout and sing SING !!!!! Like this lady here. If sunshine can do it - im sure shes good at lead....then FUCKING LET THE LADY SING on something like this !!

I think she and Bobby could pull off on he'll of s Bobby McGee duet.
this is the season of what now
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#75029 3 years ago
The first time furthur had the backup singers that I saw was het Santa Barbara Bowl. I was off to the side and couldn't see or was not even aware they were there until they got to attics. I was just like "what the fuck is going on..... that sound..."

I mean, the song was just miraculous..... if we could bottle that feeling, we would have world peace for sure. So the back up singers are just great in my mind .... if you guys are readings this.... THANKS!
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds