• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Wilkes Barre Front Gate tickets

#74821 2 years, 10 months ago
Just arrived wohoooooooooo... now to secure 12/30 tix in an hour and its game on!!!
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

Re: Wilkes Barre Front Gate tickets

#74851 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay! I love when tickets arrive.

We're waiting to see if we're in the 90% who will get WBS mail order tix. It's the first show of the tour for us and we've rec'd Amherst, Syracuse, Atlantic City and we know we have MSG coming. Getting a little itchy over it. Hope we receive WBS tix or a refund soon.
this is the season of what now
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#74853 2 years, 10 months ago
Did you get an email before they came? In a little bit I'm going to be putting my Columbus TM tickets in the mail to someone else, and it's a little scary doing so not having heard anything from Front Gate about my others. Should I be checking snail mail or email?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#74865 2 years, 10 months ago
Sue no email was received prior, & forget snail mail too. You'll hear a bang bang bang at your door and the UPS man will leave em at your door. As long as you printed out your confirmation I wouldn't be worried.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#74878 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Did you get an email before they came? In a little bit I'm going to be putting my Columbus TM tickets in the mail to someone else, and it's a little scary doing so not having heard anything from Front Gate about my others. Should I be checking snail mail or email?

I received an email 2 days ago along with a tracking number. Same with the Summer tour. Email said I'd receive tickets today.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#75010 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh boy, I just got the email with the magic tracking number for my Columbus tickets, I'm so excited!!
I'VE FINALLY GOT TICKETS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by SunshineSue.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#75038 2 years, 10 months ago
mine were due today according to the e-mail but they didn't come. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened last time on a friday and I got them monday. Frontgate has always sent me a email with the tracking number
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds