• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Remembering George Harrison - Life Magazine 4 sale

#74792 2 years, 5 months ago
Yesterday I bought Life Magazines special "remembering George Harrison". It's on sale at newsstand's now for $15 and it looks really good. Lots of great Beatles pictures along with a few articles.

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Remembering George Harrison - Life Magazine 4 sale

#74800 2 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for the info! I just have to say again that EVERYONE needs to see this new documentary, it is absolutely amazing, and George was an amazing man. I was really touched by it (clearly, since I can't stop talking about it), and still keep flipping back to it whenever it's replayed. I also watched Concert for Bangladesh again, after seeing the documentary. What a moment in time that was, with such incredible performances, all with such good karma behind it. Again, if you've never seen Concert for Bangladesh (MM and wlewis, I'm thinking of you), it's an absolute must!!! I'll try to stop gushing about it now, but I doubt I can yet.

Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by SunshineSue.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Remembering George Harrison - Life Magazine 4 sale

#74805 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Thanks for the info! I just have to say again that EVERYONE needs to see this new documentary, it is absolutely amazing, and George was an amazing man. I was really touched by it (clearly, since I can't stop talking about it), and still keep flipping back to it whenever it's replayed. I also watched Concert for Bangladesh again, after seeing the documentary. What a moment in time that was, with such incredible performances, all with such good karma behind it. Again, if you've never seen it (MM and wlewis, I'm thinking of you), it's an absolute must!!! I'll try to stop gushing about it now, but I doubt I can yet.
Sorry- this was an oops!
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by SunshineSue.
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds