• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
JustALittleLight
Fresh Boarder

Furthur Blanket/Rug

#7476 3 years ago
While attending the show in Binghamton on tuesday night i saw a furthur blanket for sale at the concession stands that was totally boss... unfortunately I was low on cash and now i cant seem to find it anywhere... any help would be appreciated!
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Furthur Blanket/Rug

#7480 3 years ago

Do you mean this one?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
equixt
Fresh Boarder

#7514 3 years ago
avail at Futhur store online
JustALittleLight
Fresh Boarder

#7769 3 years ago
obviously you guys were NOT at binghamton... the tapestry available on the website is completely different... the blanket/rug in binghamton had a large steal your face on it with huge wings on either side and a 13 point bolt going down the middle of the the stealy... it was somewhat beige and had steal your faces woven in a pattern in the background... its NOT for sale at the furthur store, im ASKING furthur to post it in there store or asking if anyone who was in BINGHAMTON and saw it at the merch booth can point me in the right direction
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#7810 3 years ago
Had the same piece at the Tower. Same design on a t shirt as well. I'm sure both those items will be available in the store after the tour ends.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Chester
More or less in line

#7817 3 years ago
Sorry, that was the only one I could find. I was at Binghamton, just didn't go to the Furthur Concessions stand.
They usualy put all the tour stuff on sale after the tour. You should be able to get it, if there are any left.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#7827 3 years ago
Most likely the new blanket (I bought in NY) will be avail on line AFTER the tour. That seems to be the way they've been doing things.
The voices tell me what to say
StaggerLee13
Junior Boarder

#7833 3 years ago
Please, I Hope so....I got Faith they will post it.... Very cool Blanket I saw IT! i want it too
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds