• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: security at shows

#75086 2 years, 10 months ago
i scope the gate to see whos being cool then i walk up throw my hands up in the air with ticket in mouth 9 out of 10 i walk right in,im always nice to them ,treat em nice they treat you nice .be a dick get treated like one
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#75111 2 years, 10 months ago
re: greek security: The Los Angeles one seems to be very concerned about fires. the drier it is, the harder security is on smokers.

One year these guys next to me were toking, and the aisle security guy comes up and hands the a business sized card that said basically that they are very concerned about smokers causing a fire, so please do not smoke here".

THe year before, they had zero tolerance- you moke they drag you out.

I think this year, since it had been raining so much that week, they could care less. I passed a joinut behind me t othis girl, and of course insterad of casually hiding it. she basically announces it to the world smoking it with her head high. A security walked up to her and said, "we are not going to hassle you if you are being discrete. What you are doing is not at all discrete". they told me to put it out and I said no, he said be discrete. Didn't see him again the rest of the night.

So I sincerely believe the heaviness of security is in correlation to the dryness of the woods around us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetrainsugaree
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#75114 2 years, 10 months ago
i know what u mean. sometimes they are dicks and many times theya re cool as shit.
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#75143 2 years, 10 months ago
BigBabyViper wrote:
the first night at shoreline the lady went thru all my pockets on my jacket and pants then proceeded to lift up my shirt and then pul out my pants like by the waist band it was def the most serious shakedown i ever experienced at a furthur show. at eugene the entry was almost nonexistent if you didnt have a bag you just walked right thru really

I love security!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by .
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#75204 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i scope the gate to see whos being cool then i walk up throw my hands up in the air with ticket in mouth 9 out of 10 i walk right in,im always nice to them ,treat em nice they treat you nice .be a dick get treated like one

i ALWAYS scope too,some folks are way more intense with the pat down...i like to stash in the same spot everytime so i will find someone not checking there
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#75205 2 years, 10 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
re: greek security: The Los Angeles one seems to be very concerned about fires. the drier it is, the harder security is on smokers.

One year these guys next to me were toking, and the aisle security guy comes up and hands the a business sized card that said basically that they are very concerned about smokers causing a fire, so please do not smoke here".

THe year before, they had zero tolerance- you moke they drag you out.

I think this year, since it had been raining so much that week, they could care less. I passed a joinut behind me t othis girl, and of course insterad of casually hiding it. she basically announces it to the world smoking it with her head high. A security walked up to her and said, "we are not going to hassle you if you are being discrete. What you are doing is not at all discrete". they told me to put it out and I said no, he said be discrete. Didn't see him again the rest of the night.

So I sincerely believe the heaviness of security is in correlation to the dryness of the woods around us.

that's really interesting, i never thought of that...but then again most of my shows have been east coast in my life, whete that isn't a huge issue
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.90 seconds