• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

smileys moving to the west coast!

#74452 2 years, 6 months ago
Just got approved for my home in santa cruz and will be moving in at the start of the month. its in the santa cruz mountains on ten acres of private land that already has a greenhouse

who else is in the area! and if any of the kids i met on tour wanna come kick it at my place when your in town than you guys are more than welcome to come stay. much love and see everyone at newyears.

itll be so nice only driving a hour n half north to see the new years shows. driving from texas or riding the train takes forever and im scared of planes lol
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: smileys moving to the west coast!

#74459 2 years, 6 months ago
Very cool, enjoy!!!!!!!
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#74460 2 years, 6 months ago
smiley good for you brother! that is awesome, i will make sure to swing by when i get the chance.. i will definitely be out there for NYE, although not sure about my travel logistics on it yet...congratulations!!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Chester
More or less in line

#74461 2 years, 6 months ago
Good for you Smiley! That's awesome.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#74462 2 years, 6 months ago
Congrats Smiley. Santa Cruz is million times nicer than any part of Texas.

Props...
All You Need
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#74465 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
smiley good for you brother! that is awesome, i will make sure to swing by when i get the chance.. i will definitely be out there for NYE, although not sure about my travel logistics on it yet...congratulations!!!

for sure man cant wait for NY. You and the rest of the furthur family on your guys RV were all great people and me and my buddy d and jess look forward to shakin down at alot more shows with you guys. That third night in eugene was my favorite night of the tour. Bobby and phil where constantly checkin out all us boarded gettin down
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#74473 2 years, 6 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
wlewis wrote:

for sure man cant wait for NY. You and the rest of the furthur family on your guys RV were all great people and me and my buddy d and jess look forward to shakin down at alot more shows with you guys. That third night in eugene was my favorite night of the tour. Bobby and phil where constantly checkin out all us boarded gettin down

likewise man, you guys were great folks, and we all enjoyed the time we were able to spend together..we all did have a special energy down there that 3rd night, i forgot we were all together that night, gigantic forum gathering, phil and bob loved it, just as much as we did
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#74524 2 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to CALI. Santa Cruz is s great place. Flat brimmers and board shirts. Lol. Im about a hour and fifteen from you. Congrats on the house.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#74578 2 years, 6 months ago
Smilley, welcome to the neighborhood!
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#74599 2 years, 6 months ago
Congrats on the "upgrade".

It was very cool hooking up with your crew at the shows out west.

Look for ya over NYE, lets bring the heat!
Takin' it in stride!
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds