• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: 3 Sets for NYE 2011/2012????

#75224 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I just hope there's another Sirius webcast of it for those of us stuck at home. A successful one this year, like Vegas was. That would make for a very nice consolation prize!

Yes SS I agree! They should broadcast it for the people at home. And to make up for the last year they need to broadcast all three shows this time!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#75280 2 years, 10 months ago
^^^ i completely forgot about that streaming fiasco last NYE
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#75492 2 years, 10 months ago
I think 3 sets is a sure bet for new years they have always played 3 sets. And the dead usually had an opening act on new years occasionally they had 2 opening acts. like in 86 with Tom Tom Club & Neville Bros and they still played 3 sets. Usually members of the opening act would play with them on stage. Like David Crosby did in 85 and the Nevilles in 86 Tower of power in 84... (my dates may be inaccurate)
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds