• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Totem
Visitor

Re: Here's a sensitive quest: Furthur or DSO?

#7662 3 years, 3 months ago
I never cared for DSO. It was never authentic. I saw them once and never returned. I'd rather see original music. I always thought DSO would be a grate wedding band though.
Tom Banjo
Visitor

#7666 3 years, 3 months ago
I posed the same question at DSO's site, and you guys should see what they are saying over there. I originally thought of the question because I was surprised to find out that a friend of mine was more of a DSO fan than a Furthur fan...and that is totally cool. I think that I might have angered some people over there. I certainly did not intend to anger anyone. I though that it was an interesting question and thought that some other people might be shocked to find out how many DSO fans would choose them over Furthur. TRULY, I believe that it is the music of the Grateful Dead that I love so much and that brings us all together. In the spirit of the dead, I am a silly person and posed that question to be silly. I mean, this is a forum right? Isn't that the purpose of a forum? ANYWAY, I seriously did not mean to be so serious
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#7724 3 years, 3 months ago
As long as Bob and Phil are still "Truckin'", I'll be at that show. My wish???? Bill and Mickey come back into the fold somehow, someway....Just sayin". Miss that full sound.
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

#7726 3 years, 3 months ago
FURTHUR.
"TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD."
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds