• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Why don't we do it in the Road.........

#74198 2 years, 6 months ago
Put everything down. Use the bathroom. Pack yer shit. Sit Down. Easter Sunday Philadelphia 1985.

Hold on tight!

The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, Terrapin Sedation, SunshineSue, Island Head
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Why don't we do it in the Road.........

#74200 2 years, 6 months ago
I remember when they did Do It in the Road at Alpine in '84, for just the second time. It was a complete surprise, since, being pre-internet, hardly anyone had seen a set list of when they broke it out the previous week. And the crowd almost didn't know what to make of it, but loved it nonetheless. Those are such golden moments when something like that happens.!! No matter what the song title.

Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by SunshineSue.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#74202 2 years, 6 months ago
[quote="SunshineSue" post=74200]I remember when they did Do It in the Road at Alpine in '84, for just the second time. It was a complete surprise, since, being pre-internet, hardly anyone had seen a set list of when they broke it out the previous week. And the crowd almost didn't know what to make of it, but loved it nonetheless. Those are such golden moments when something like that happens.!! No matter what the song title.

I had no idea they had busted it out either. I knew it from the first notes and was looking for a change of pants as I felt like I had an "accident.. it was GA floor and we were no more than 20 ft in front of Jerry and I was Melting hard. Gone are the daze
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#74223 2 years, 6 months ago
Don't tell me this town aint got no heart............
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#74268 2 years, 6 months ago
Does anybody else think about having how sex in a car when you here this song
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#74274 2 years, 6 months ago
no, it reminds me of drunken nights in the parks and streets of oswego new york in the summer time with the pretty ladies
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#74277 2 years, 6 months ago
Holy Crap...you have the whole show. I just thought it was a vid of Why don't we..

I was at that show. It was smokin'... Second set especially... Shakedown Sampson, She Belongs to me, Gimme, Truckin', Smokestack, Dew.

Took me a few days to find the correct name of the Dylan tune. Found it on a jukebox in a corner bar.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#74284 2 years, 6 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Holy Crap...you have the whole show. I just thought it was a vid of Why don't we..

I was at that show. It was smokin'... Second set especially... Shakedown Sampson, She Belongs to me, Gimme, Truckin', Smokestack, Dew.

Took me a few days to find the correct name of the Dylan tune. Found it on a jukebox in a corner bar.

isn't it a beatles tune?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#74287 2 years, 6 months ago
yes
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#74303 2 years, 6 months ago
When they played it in Vegas 2 weeks ago, we got the sense it was an homage to the Strip's "working" girls.

Curious, what other than sex comes to mind as an "in the road" activity?
this is the season of what now
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds