• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Never stop where have you been?

#73819 2 years, 11 months ago
i was just saying this forum was missing something just couldnt put my finger on it Im thinking maaybe we should harvest dingleberries and sell em i hear the organic /grow your own movement is big bucks maybe we can sell em at whole paycheck(foods)
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#73887 2 years, 11 months ago
Congratulations to your family. Do you like the new son-in-law? If not, I could possibly arrange it for him to fit in this barrel that I have yet to use, cause I definitely had trouble placing a fighting DH in it. I get one claw in, he gets his other claw out, I mean can't the guy just accept the fact one way or another he's going over those damn falls.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , neverstop66
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#73888 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i was just saying this forum was missing something just couldnt put my finger on it Im thinking maaybe we should harvest dingleberries and sell em i hear the organic /grow your own movement is big bucks maybe we can sell em at whole paycheck(foods)

dingleberries is the future. I say we invest now.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#73892 2 years, 11 months ago
Bakes wrote:
Good to see that paranoia again!

Meh.

must suck to spend a fortune on a kid that's been married fir a year already. Lol

Nah. Just sucks having a brother like you. I know a few couples that eloped and then had a formal wedding for themselves, friends, and family. For the record it was awesome. Now go crawl back into that hole you crawled out of. lol
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#73914 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

glad you agree im in talks with a major breakfast cereal co to add to them to the box cant say who
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#73956 2 years, 11 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
wedding? daughter got married? i've been out of the loop man, or maybe too loopy?

Yup. It cost a small fortune but when all was said and done it was well worth it. I would share some pics but I would have to take them down in an hour. Dont want them to fall into the wrong hands.

Congratulations, father of the bride!! And I'm sure it was worth it, she'll remember it for a lifetime!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#73981 2 years, 11 months ago
awesome good for you keith
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#73989 2 years, 11 months ago
Congratulations neverstop66!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#74072 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
captaintony wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

glad you agree im in talks with a major breakfast cereal co to add to them to the box cant say who

I understand. I look forward to seeing this product being sold at local grocery stores everywhere.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#74090 2 years, 11 months ago
capn crunch now with dingleberries,after all they sold cruncberries and frankenberries kids wont know ,kids arestupid these days
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds