• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Never stop where have you been?

#73714 2 years, 6 months ago
My camel toe business is going under.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Never stop where have you been?

#73726 2 years, 6 months ago
doesn't surprise me tony

but anyways, yeah keith what the heck, you doing NYE??
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Never stop where have you been?

#73730 2 years, 6 months ago
I've been lurking around. I check in every few days. Just haven't been posting much. Been busy. Went to a convention type thing, had to do the wedding thing, had to stuff 420 in a barrel and send him over the falls. That was a task. Damn platypus outfit. Had to stuff it in there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Never stop where have you been?

#73738 2 years, 6 months ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29141
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Never stop where have you been?

#73741 2 years, 6 months ago
Ah, violence and mayhem are once again running rampant in the Forum, and all's right with the world once more!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, irishqueenie
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Never stop where have you been?

#73743 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
doesn't surprise me tony

but anyways, yeah keith what the heck, you doing NYE??


I wish. Its impossible for me to get vacation time then. Its actually a no fly zone. No vacation time allowed because business is of the hook in November and December. Im just waiting around for spring and summer like I have the last few years. Definitely would have done Red Rocks again if it wasnt for the wedding. Im not complaining though. The wedding was awesome. My daughter was amazing.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Never stop where have you been?

#73748 2 years, 6 months ago
captaintony wrote:
My camel toe business is going under.


Put some passion into it. My god. Maybe you should try 2 for the price of 1. It can be quite a challenge to do 2 camel toes at the same time but its very satisfying. My camels toe was so sensitive I had to rub it with my middle finger to get it up to speed.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Never stop where have you been?

#73752 2 years, 6 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
doesn't surprise me tony

but anyways, yeah keith what the heck, you doing NYE??


I wish. Its impossible for me to get vacation time then. Its actually a no fly zone. No vacation time allowed because business is of the hook in November and December. Im just waiting around for spring and summer like I have the last few years. Definitely would have done Red Rocks again if it wasnt for the wedding. Im not complaining though. The wedding was awesome. My daughter was amazing.


understandable...

wedding? daughter got married? i've been out of the loop man, or maybe too loopy?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Never stop where have you been?

#73757 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
doesn't surprise me tony

but anyways, yeah keith what the heck, you doing NYE??


I wish. Its impossible for me to get vacation time then. Its actually a no fly zone. No vacation time allowed because business is of the hook in November and December. Im just waiting around for spring and summer like I have the last few years. Definitely would have done Red Rocks again if it wasnt for the wedding. Im not complaining though. The wedding was awesome. My daughter was amazing.


understandable...

wedding? daughter got married? i've been out of the loop man, or maybe too loopy?


Yup. It cost a small fortune but when all was said and done it was well worth it. I would share some pics but I would have to take them down in an hour. Dont want them to fall into the wrong hands.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1428
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: Never stop where have you been?

#73785 2 years, 6 months ago
Good to see that paranoia again!

Meh.

must suck to spend a fortune on a kid that's been married fir a year already. Lol
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds