• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: Now ..this is just rude.....

#73884 2 years, 9 months ago
captaintony wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:
That's 79 tickets that could have went straight to fans . No hating on Furthur but shouldn't the band take steps to prevent this from happening? On a somewhat similar note I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if Forum members were able to access tickets before scalpers/pre sales. Maybe even charge us like a $10 annual fee or make it $20 and throw in a Forum exclusive t-shirt, maybe access to reserve posters, pick your own seats and shit while were at it I would like a unicorn with the tail of a fuckin platypus i could sail over the fences and straight onto the stage with and just freak people the fuck out

I may have seen this unicorn, I've been following unicorn droppings and I'm gonna get me one of them little bastards.

Just don't look it in the horn Captain!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#73897 2 years, 9 months ago
deadegad wrote:
Maybe its my internet connection but I could not access the link; however, I got shut out despite mailing on day 1 for MSG -- the only show I mailed for -- so it sucks getting shut out especially when you consider that I live in NYC.

I have to go still so forgive me if I scalp but I'll hard-bargain the SOBs nevertheless.

there should still be MSG tickets left, and they usually release good seats when it gets within a week or so of the show (for every venue, not just MSG) so keep checking ticketmaster
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#73916 2 years, 9 months ago
msg was still available via TM the other day
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#73918 2 years, 9 months ago
just checked here was i got Furthur
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
Thu, Nov 10, 2011 07:30 PM

Section 336 Row G Seats 1 Description Price Level 2
PROMENADE 300 LEVEL SEATING TypeStandard AdmissionPriceUS $73.35 x 1
Price Details Price Details TypeStandard AdmissionTicket PriceUS $59.50 x 1Convenience ChargeUS $13.85 x 1

SUBTOTAL*US $73.35
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds