• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
icecremekid
Junior Boarder

Now ..this is just rude.....

#73673 2 years, 10 months ago

www.stubhub.com/furthur-tickets/furthur-...-12-31-2011-2619826/

Oh well.......I'll try on Friday............Another early morning, I think it's 4am my time when Ticketbastard sales open!
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

Re: Now ..this is just rude.....

#73674 2 years, 10 months ago
not as bad as the 2000 dollar tix from summer tour lol , dont buy from these people and their prices will have to come down.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#73681 2 years, 10 months ago
That's 79 tickets that could have went straight to fans . No hating on Furthur but shouldn't the band take steps to prevent this from happening? On a somewhat similar note I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if Forum members were able to access tickets before scalpers/pre sales. Maybe even charge us like a $10 annual fee or make it $20 and throw in a Forum exclusive t-shirt, maybe access to reserve posters, pick your own seats and shit while were at it I would like a unicorn with the tail of a fuckin platypus i could sail over the fences and straight onto the stage with and just freak people the fuck out
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharicee, icecremekid, 23atwell, tumbleweed
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#73688 2 years, 10 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
That's 79 tickets that could have went straight to fans . No hating on Furthur but shouldn't the band take steps to prevent this from happening? On a somewhat similar note I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if Forum members were able to access tickets before scalpers/pre sales. Maybe even charge us like a $10 annual fee or make it $20 and throw in a Forum exclusive t-shirt, maybe access to reserve posters, pick your own seats and shit while were at it I would like a unicorn with the tail of a fuckin platypus i could sail over the fences and straight onto the stage with and just freak people the fuck out

I would want a senior discount for that fee
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#73690 2 years, 10 months ago
And you would get one Ms. Jimp, along with the Jimp family discount and your own extreme animal of choice, with a platy tail of course:silly:
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#73695 2 years, 10 months ago

the turtle is not exactly an extreme animal , so in this case the gator would be the winner

Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by MsJimp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#73707 2 years, 10 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:

I may have seen this unicorn, I've been following unicorn droppings and I'm gonna get me one of them little bastards.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by captaintony.
icecremekid
Junior Boarder

#73731 2 years, 10 months ago
If I was gonna fly onto stage I'd rather it be by Gooney Bird!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#73826 2 years, 10 months ago
300 bucks for a GA ticket anyone who pays that should be beaten with a platyi tail and left in a hot car in the lot in august
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#73840 2 years, 10 months ago
Maybe its my internet connection but I could not access the link; however, I got shut out despite mailing on day 1 for MSG -- the only show I mailed for -- so it sucks getting shut out especially when you consider that I live in NYC.

I have to go still so forgive me if I scalp but I'll hard-bargain the SOBs nevertheless.
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds