• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: got my Christmas Jam tickets!

#73850 2 years, 11 months ago
bokb wrote:
Mad props to anyone who gets tix for the Christmas Jam!

I Check out some of the local brews (Asheville is THE microbrew capital!)

I have to disagree, Portland is THE microbrew capital! Plus we get Warren for a "pre-xmas jam" on Monday. No Phil & Friends at this one though....
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by amusingdeva.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#73857 2 years, 11 months ago
didn't have time to get them today through presale but i'll snag mine on saturday? i can't wait its gonna be a real good time
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#73921 2 years, 11 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
bokb wrote:
Mad props to anyone who gets tix for the Christmas Jam!

I Check out some of the local brews (Asheville is THE microbrew capital!)

I have to disagree, Portland is THE microbrew capital! Plus we get Warren for a "pre-xmas jam" on Monday. No Phil & Friends at this one though....

Perhaps I should qualify, A'ville is the microbrew capital on the East coast. Been a wonderful and friendly rivalry twixt A'ville and Portland for a few years now

www.examiner.com/beer-in-national/ashevi...op-beercity-usa-2010

'Course, for perspective, ya gotta consider that Portland is significantly larger than our little southern mountain town. Anyone coming in for the Jam, keep an eye out for me on the streets, I'll be the guy w/ the ponytail and tie-dye!
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#74119 2 years, 11 months ago
That is real awesome MM!!!! Have a great time and make sure to tell us all about it when you return!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#74415 2 years, 11 months ago
bokb wrote:
Perhaps I should qualify, A'ville is the microbrew capital on the East coast. Been a wonderful and friendly rivalry twixt A'ville and Portland for a few years now

www.examiner.com/beer-in-national/ashevi...op-beercity-usa-2010

'Course, for perspective, ya gotta consider that Portland is significantly larger than our little southern mountain town. Anyone coming in for the Jam, keep an eye out for me on the streets, I'll be the guy w/ the ponytail and tie-dye!

I'm happily willing to try out some Asheville breweries and let ya know what I think in comparison to Portland (aka Beervana). At Oregon State University, one can even earn a Bachelor's Degree in Fermentation Science. Now THAT is dedication!

Seriously though, I am always happy to travel to a city that is proud of its craft brew status. What's your favorite brew pub there? This will be my first ever visit to NC.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds