• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Internet pre sale sells out in 10 seconds?????

#73539 2 years, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
I agree it seems suspicious, but if it's a pre-sale, they may have only had a small portion of the tickets.
Did anyone here get any?

I got two for each night of the run. Started by claiming two for NYE then worked my way back til I had a pair for each show. Never had a problem bummer to hear so many heads did
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Voodoo Chile
Junior Boarder

#73544 2 years, 11 months ago
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>there will be tons more available thru mail order

probably not, GDTOO & Frontgate get a limited supply _ Ticketbastard:evil: gets the bulk.

GDTOO - hit or miss don't know what or if you'll get tix, but when you do, they are great seats!

Frontgate - you know your in but then you have to wait till last 14 days before show to get tix in hand:angry:
"Distant life, different name
Another ride, just the same"
hunter/lesh
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#73546 2 years, 11 months ago
Voodoo Chile wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>there will be tons more available thru mail order

probably not, GDTOO & Frontgate get a limited supply _ Ticketbastard:evil: gets the bulk.

GDTOO - hit or miss don't know what or if you'll get tix, but when you do, they are great seats!

Frontgate - you know your in but then you have to wait till last 14 days before show to get tix in hand:angry:

the best part of the NYE show is tha every seat is a great seat...its all GA!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#73577 2 years, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
I agree it seems suspicious, but if it's a pre-sale, they may have only had a small portion of the tickets.
Did anyone here get any?

Got one for the 31
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Devotion
Fresh Boarder

#73896 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry to hear so many people were shut out on the pre-sale.
I was signed into my frontgate account before the tickets went on sale.
At 12:00pm edt couldn't get tix for the 31st (tried a few times), so I moved on to the 30th (got 2), then the 29th (got 2), then went back to the 31st and was finally successful at getting 2 tix for NYE. Guess all of this took less than 60 seconds.
So very grateful, as my boyfriend and I are flying in from Toronto, Canada, and we weren't going to book flights and hotels until we had secured tickets.
I hope everyone here gets the tickets they are after! Good luck!
"See that girl, barefootin' along"
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#73923 2 years, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
Did anyone here get any?

Chester, I got one for each night in the Frontgate presale. I logged on one minute prior to the start time (10 AM my time as I'm MDT) and was able to get all 3 nights without issue. I saw many people got cockblocked this time which is a shame but like Lewis pointed out, everyone here will be able to get tickets through ticketbastard on Friday.

I've gotten a lot of tickets through Frontgate and they have been flawless every time. The tickets arrive at least a week before the shows (sometimes a few weeks before). They send tracking information as soon as they ship. So far I am very happy with Frontgate. I will continue to use them as long as I am able to go to Furthur shows/Furthur continues to play.
All You Need
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds