• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football UPDATE

#75710 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I got a lil carried away with a case of Pigskin glory disease. My Steelers won, I won both games in my $ league, I won in our fantasy league, my alma mater Penn State won.... it was a good weekend. I'll do my best to restrain furthur outbursts
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#75716 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Sorry I got a lil carried away with a case of Pigskin glory disease. My Steelers won, I won both games in my $ league, I won in our fantasy league, my alma mater Penn State won.... it was a good weekend. I'll do my best to restrain furthur outbursts

Winning...I still vaguely remember what that was like. It was fun for a few weeks...

But at least MSU upset Wisconsin- the one bright spot in a long, ugly weekend!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#75722 2 years, 9 months ago
MSU game was da bomb. & Sue its never to late to convert your allegiance to the Steelers. Winning IS fun.. just let me know when your ready to convert 100% and your first Steelers shirt is on me!!! Just ask gr8fuljen... she WAS a Redskins fan.. I showed her the light. Now she's a Hines Ward junkie.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#75868 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, this is the thread I was looking for ... you know at my age its tough to keep shit straight... and people get bent outta shape when a 64 yr old forgets a line in a song ( well he's been doin it since his teens so I don't know if that is a valid comparison )
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#75897 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
MSU game was da bomb. & Sue its never to late to convert your allegiance to the Steelers. Winning IS fun.. just let me know when your ready to convert 100% and your first Steelers shirt is on me!!! Just ask gr8fuljen... she WAS a Redskins fan.. I showed her the light. Now she's a Hines Ward junkie.

Wow, that's very kind of you, WITS, really it is! So it's with the greatest respect and affection that I say I'll become a Steelers fan only when:

pigsflying.jpg

hellfreezesign.jpg
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#75905 2 years, 9 months ago
HAHA Sue. I wish I was technologically saavy enough to post pics like that. That said sleep on it... you don't wanna go your whole life without winning a Super Bowl... ask an Eagles fan. I'm holding a spot on the Steeler bus for you ... I only want you to experience everything life has to offer...and a girl with no rings is well SAD...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#84981 2 years, 8 months ago
I'd be a lot happier about my fantasy defense Chicago getting three TD's so far if they weren't doing it against Detroit.

At least the Steelfaces are finally losing!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#84991 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I'd be a lot happier about my fantasy defense Chicago getting three TD's so far if they weren't doing it against Detroit.

At least the Steelfaces are finally losing!

Geezuus this place is full a haters .......that said I have 3 guys going tommorow.. Steelfaces will prevail as always (I'd post the standings but I'm trying not to come off as arrogant )
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds