• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football UPDATE

#75593 2 years, 9 months ago
Funky, I can't believe how many freaking Packers you have on your team!! And I can't believe you have both the QB and the receiver that made the touchdown I just watched.

Did you get all those in the draft, or did you trade for them? Kind of fun to root for the home team and the fantasy team all at once!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#75600 2 years, 9 months ago
He probably ranked them all in his top 5 and got one after another in the draft.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#75602 2 years, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
He probably ranked them all in his top 5 and got one after another in the draft.

Bet you're right. I can't believe I was reduced to picking up the one and only player I had on the "do not draft" list, Cutler, and had to start him today. And then lost my best running back, McFadden, today. These injuries are killing me!
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#75603 2 years, 9 months ago
After first week I completely changed my team. Thankfully Arian Foster got over his injury, he gave me 41 points today. Bonecrushers crushing them bones
GOOD LOVE
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#75604 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Funky, I can't believe how many freaking Packers you have on your team!! And I can't believe you have both the QB and the receiver that made the touchdown I just watched.

Did you get all those in the draft, or did you trade for them? Kind of fun to root for the home team and the fantasy team all at once!

I got them in the draft I don't think I've made many transactions. I knew we were gonna be awesome this year!!! and yeah I ranked them all high in the rankings.

I've made 5 transactions
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by funky420.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#75605 2 years, 9 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
After first week I completely changed my team. Thankfully Arian Foster got over his injury, he gave me 41 points today. Bonecrushers crushing them bones

I noticed that stat and wondered who had him. That's impressive!
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#75606 2 years, 9 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:

I played against him in another league and he crushed me!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#75607 2 years, 9 months ago
There's only one crown in this league... you can all step back.. admire the crown & the rings... your all in a fight for first place loser! Steelfaces sittin on my throne, patrone on ice, winnin again, & your momma looks nice......... yeahhhhh
maredwar
Junior Boarder

#75643 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I'm pretty sure Minglewood is maredwar.

Yep, Minglewood is me.
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#75645 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
There's only one crown in this league... you can all step back.. admire the crown & the rings... your all in a fight for first place loser! Steelfaces sittin on my throne, patrone on ice, winnin again, & your momma looks nice......... yeahhhhh

Simmer down now I'm comin for ya!
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds