• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Dmt at a show

#73224 2 years, 11 months ago
I don't mess with dmt anymore and never have at show. I hate the tast and the smell. Has anybody enjoyed themselves at a show on it.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
volare
Senior Boarder

Re: Dmt at a show

#73225 2 years, 11 months ago
i cannot imagine that it is even possible, it seems like an intolerable amount of stimulus during an already overwhelming experience....but then again I am sure some folks have greater mental fortitude than me.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#73226 2 years, 11 months ago
People do it. I can smell it at shows. Im thinking the something you are.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#73229 2 years, 11 months ago
It would be crazy but honestly I wouldn't want to at a Furthur show because I would just be tripping so hard and think about my trip so much that I wouldn't be into the music for like 15-20 min ..... even though the music would sound insane. theres actually part of me that would want to cause it would be so cool but after the show I'd be mad at myself cause I'd be so far out and not in tune with the band and thats not even mentioning how sketched out I'd be abbout the smell in public which would probably help ruin the experience. That's also not considering the rare occasions that I actually get and get to do some DMT.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#73230 2 years, 11 months ago
never tried it.... what's it smell like?

Has anyone ever read Hunter's diary/blog about how he was trippign out on DMT and kept having this recurring dream state where he's in a hall of rooms and opens one of the doors and there's a "presence" or something liek that that turns and looks at him and tells him he's not suppossed to be there? I forget the whole story but pretty wild. And of course he tries it again and the same thing happened .... "I told you you were not suppossed to be here!" and after that he stopped? Wowsa!
volare
Senior Boarder

#73235 2 years, 11 months ago
the best description of the smell that I have heard is that it smells like new tennis shoes....sort of plastic-y
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#73237 2 years, 11 months ago
hmmmm. ... Since I have never smoked it- nor crack/coke or meth, I have no idea. but I swear sitting on the city bus I see a ton of people who sure look like they are tweaking and/or just smoked something chemically because the smell that follows them is nasty... chemical smelling. I'll have to sit/stand next to someone who's been around more than I next time I'm at a concert and see what we can smell....
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by lostsailor.
volare
Senior Boarder

#73241 2 years, 11 months ago
i am no expert but in my opinion DMT is not something that tweakers on the bus would be into....i also think that it is pretty rare outside of certain circles....
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by volare.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#73251 2 years, 11 months ago
no thanks...first time i ever tried DMT i didn't even know it...was on a very small dose of shrooms maybe a gram and i was using someones bowl during a setbreak...we each packed one and afterward he packed it again and handed it to me, told me to spark it up...what he didn't tell me was there was DMT in it..i started to lose it very quickly, everything just sort of disappeared and i was left in a time warp, i knew it wasn't the mushrooms because i had never been to this zone..the dude was laughing that wasall i remember hearing was the laughter...a very kind couple helped me to the lone seat in the entire area and assured me i'd be okay...i came to maybe 20 minutes later the band was actually on stage but i noticed someone else undergoing the exact same thing i was just doing, and he was holding that same pipe...i saw 2-3 more people nearly fall down and freak out from hitting this guys pipe throughout that set..i didn't realize until after the show and describing the taste/smell of the shit and talking to some people that what i even smoked was DMT..it was super unpleasant...there were 2 other times where i smoked it, once was actually at radio city where i took one small blast (no breakthrough) but enough to weird me the fuck out during what's become of the baby...other time was at home in my own environment on my birthday, it was a lot better...

set and setting...DMT is not really a drug to be doing at a concert unless you don't mind being away from the music while using it
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#73257 2 years, 11 months ago
DUDE! You DON'T smoke DMT at a show!.....

You wait till ya get back to the RV and take off the duck suit~! (~);=}
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds