• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: anyone driving out to NYE from east coast?

#74228 2 years, 6 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
Workin' on it now. I think the wife will be on board for this one, cause unfortunately we lost our bun in the oven.

Oh man, I am really sorry for your loss. <<<Peaceful vibes to you and your wife>>>
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#74231 2 years, 6 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Strider - I think I remember you from RR last year ....

Yeh, you and your lady look familiar. Which night was that pic taken?
Takin' it in stride!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#74245 2 years, 6 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Strider - I think I remember you from RR last year ....

Yeh, you and your lady look familiar. Which night was that pic taken?

Saturday. What a night man! We did the same thing this year, Friday night with Chris Robinson, it was really chill this year, a much smaller group. Got to meet everyone even Bobby hahahahaa ... I love Unbroken Chain! Take care brother...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#74270 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
23atwell wrote:
How do you like your Subaru. I think I'm going to get one next month. A used one.

i absolutely love it dude..bought it used 1 1/2 years ago with 160,000 mi for $1,500...ran pretty well for a while but i ended up fixing the fuel pump, brakes, and some other stuff putting about another 1,500 into it.....i've driven the thing around the country several times just hitting the 220,000 mark on the way home from frisco...80,000 miles in 1 1/2 years..

it's also the limited edition one of that year (98) all leather and power dual sunroof tape and cd roof rack

i am already looking into another one

Thank you. I want the suv type looking one or an outback. After going to furthur in broomsfield I fell in love with them. Everybody had one.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#74271 2 years, 6 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
Workin' on it now. I think the wife will be on board for this one, cause unfortunately we lost our bun in the oven.

I'm sorry to hear about your baby strider. Bless you guys
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#74273 2 years, 6 months ago
Strider1 wrote:

jeez man i am terribly sorry to hear about that, i hope things are okay with you and the mrs., would be great to meet her if you guys decide on NYE!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#74364 2 years, 6 months ago
23atwell wrote:
wlewis wrote:
23atwell wrote:
How do you like your Subaru. I think I'm going to get one next month. A used one.

i absolutely love it dude..bought it used 1 1/2 years ago with 160,000 mi for $1,500...ran pretty well for a while but i ended up fixing the fuel pump, brakes, and some other stuff putting about another 1,500 into it.....i've driven the thing around the country several times just hitting the 220,000 mark on the way home from frisco...80,000 miles in 1 1/2 years..

it's also the limited edition one of that year (98) all leather and power dual sunroof tape and cd roof rack

i am already looking into another one

Thank you. I want the suv type looking one or an outback. After going to furthur in broomsfield I fell in love with them. Everybody had one.
the suv 1 is the forester they are a little cheaper in price than the outback im thinking of getting one since myother subi is gettin on
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#74367 2 years, 6 months ago
I only drove across the country once in 87 from Calaveras to Providence. It was nice having a 2 week gap between shows. I got to stop and smell the roses across our great country.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Island Head.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#74394 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for all the kind words.
It's like learning to ride a bike, except it hurts a lot more than skinned knees, but we'll get right back on and keep trying!

Now, back to the original reason for this post. Let's find someone to help wlewis make it to NYE.
Takin' it in stride!
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Strider1.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#74397 2 years, 6 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
Thanks for all the kind words.
It's like learning to ride a bike, except it hurts a lot more than skinned knees, but we'll get right back on and keep trying!

Now, back to the original reason for this post. Let's find someone to help Burt make it to NYE.

I am so sorry to here about your loss, but now you get to practice alot more! Hope everything works for you and your wife.
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 2.53 seconds