• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Canyon Critter
Junior Boarder
Love is Real...Not Fade away....Golf Pro.

Furthur~Furthur Festival Terrapin Station~Fail

#732 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry boyz and girlz, I was going to announce my project online to show you the WHOLE Terrapin Album being preformed by Furthur tonight on the PZ, all edited and worthy of some good lovin' BUT since we've been sent here, I'll wait till next week. The preformance is going to be a multi-camera "ametuer" edit of the whole Terrapin Station Album being preformed live from Furthur Festival 2010 5/30/2010.......be there or be square....and I'm done....just not going to release it here, just quite yet.

All of you who know what's been happening, know what's the deal....all of you who don't, it didn't matter the timing anyway, so just relax, have fun and chill.....it'll come out when it comes out.

I owe that much to my PZERS and phriends here. I will wait a coupla more daze now that we have this new forum. But don't you fret, it won't be like the "Chinese Democracy" that you all speak....I'll just wait it out.

Can't wait to show you and PZ still get's first dibs on the vine!!!!!!!

But I can't do it here...it's too new....so, alas, you must wait another week it seems.

Till then

Here's just a teaser.

~~~♥♥♥♥~~~♥♪♫♪♫☮♥ I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water ♥☮ ♫♪♫♪♥~~~♥♥♥♥~~~
But then again....I'd rather be a kind lovin' hippy and listen to the best music possible!
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by Canyon Critter.
Skudebro
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur~Furthur Festival Terrapin Station~Fail

#733 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, no worries, brother. Take your time and do it right.

Great news, though!

-Johnny D.
Canyon Critter
Junior Boarder
Love is Real...Not Fade away....Golf Pro.

#759 3 years, 4 months ago
Skudebro wrote:
Hey, no worries, brother. Take your time and do it right.

Great news, though!

-Johnny D.

Yeah, I know you guys have been anticipating this one...but grrrrrrrrr mom in the hospital and all that crap with more crap piled on top.

I wanted to showcase it tonight, but since PZ is down....I couldn't.....guess it will be better in the end huh?

Love,
CC
~~~♥♥♥♥~~~♥♪♫♪♫☮♥ I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water ♥☮ ♫♪♫♪♥~~~♥♥♥♥~~~
But then again....I'd rather be a kind lovin' hippy and listen to the best music possible!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#775 3 years, 4 months ago
take your time we'll wait
(((((((((((((C C'S Mother)))))))))))))))
missing the Q
Fresh Boarder

#792 3 years, 4 months ago
Glad to see your project is came to a end can't wait to see the final project. I love your teaser, its GREAT. Keeping us on the edge of are seats, and making it even more important to the PZ back. I hope all is well with your mother! Thank you Critter
Timmy Hoover
Junior Boarder

#2149 3 years, 4 months ago
Canyon Critter wrote:
Sorry boyz and girlz, I was going to announce my project online to show you the WHOLE Terrapin Album being preformed by Furthur tonight on the PZ, all edited and worthy of some good lovin' BUT since we've been sent here, I'll wait till next week. The preformance is going to be a multi-camera "ametuer" edit of the whole Terrapin Station Album being preformed live from Furthur Festival 2010 5/30/2010.......be there or be square....and I'm done....just not going to release it here, just quite yet.

All of you who know what's been happening, know what's the deal....all of you who don't, it didn't matter the timing anyway, so just relax, have fun and chill.....it'll come out when it comes out.

I owe that much to my PZERS and phriends here. I will wait a coupla more daze now that we have this new forum. But don't you fret, it won't be like the "Chinese Democracy" that you all speak....I'll just wait it out.

Can't wait to show you and PZ still get's first dibs on the vine!!!!!!!

But I can't do it here...it's too new....so, alas, you must wait another week it seems.

Till then

Here's just a teaser.

The zones been back up for days.
Quit milking it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Justintime105
Lynx
Visitor

#2172 3 years, 4 months ago
yeah. Take your time, hope mom is well, and NICE JOB! The part about 3:45 in where the bus is chasing you was kinda scary... I liked it!
Deadhead Ed
Fresh Boarder

#2177 3 years, 4 months ago
I liked the 5 minute trailer
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds