• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

i have a medical question about hemroids

#73194 3 years ago
Been out of work for 10 days due to a small pimple like thing called a hemroid on my rectum. I feel like a 85 year old man driving around with an inflatable ring on my seat so im not in discomfort. Most people who get this problem are pregnant women and dueshbags like myself. Bathing in hot water 3 times a day and cream for the infected area is keeping it at bay. But it wont go the fuck away completely. Im on my feet 7 hours a day at work. if it does go down completely will it come back due to excessive walking. Im to add fiber to my diet and never strain , even as a joke(which i have done) while shitting.
Should i have it removed or drained? Does anyone know from experience. Its literally a pain in my fucking ass!!!!
Its actually a vien that has been forced too much with blood and thus inflamed.
Isnt it not good to mess with a vein. it is an external hemroid. Serious suggestions please.
thanks.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

Re: i have a medical question about hemroids

#73198 3 years ago
when picturing my problem, please note i keep myself clean and pat my butt with witch hazel . its really not gross, just painful and pretty much impossible to walk more than 20 yards or more a day. Ive been using electric wheelchairs at wallmart and home depot. its getting so frikin old.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#73201 3 years ago
use stool softner, sennakot ,prune juice and keep the area dry if it continues to be a problem see a doctor
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#73204 3 years ago
I been to the doctors. they stuck a metal thing up my ass and looked in to see it wasnt cancer. I might have to go to a better proctologist. does stool softener just help to keep it from hurting? or does it also help reduce the inflamation and the hemroid go away? thanks for your serious attempt to help me bro
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#73206 3 years ago
the stool softner does what it sounds like. hemmoroids are caused by the pressure of BM's the combination i gave you was given to me by a Dr and it has helped.Also you can tryprep H and suppositories at night .the only other option is they remove themif you only have one small one(even if it feels huge) they prob wont do the procedure. "I feel your pain " Bill Clinton
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
thecossack
Fresh Boarder

#73208 3 years ago
shove it back in- really- it might slide out again but after a few times you should be good
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#73209 3 years ago
I feel you. I'm only 32 and I'm a super clean guy. I was very addicted to spicy food. I stopped that. The best thing to do is use the cream or the bullets. Cream worked better for me. I do use stool softeners cause Im the type that doesn't have to go to the bathroom everyday so when I do go it hurt. Mine even had hella blood a few times in the toliet. It hasn't came back since the last time I started using the cream. Use it three times a day til it's gone.

Nice thread
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
volare
Senior Boarder

#73239 3 years ago
yes, if it has such a negative impact on your life, you should just get it removed.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#73795 3 years ago
23atwell wrote:
I feel you. I'm only 32 and I'm a super clean guy. I was very addicted to spicy food. I stopped that. The best thing to do is use the cream or the bullets. Cream worked better for me. I do use stool softeners cause Im the type that doesn't have to go to the bathroom everyday so when I do go it hurt. Mine even had hella blood a few times in the toliet. It hasn't came back since the last time I started using the cream. Use it three times a day til it's gone.

Nice thread

I read this then saw your quote and thought it read I'm gonna shit right here til i die !!!! LoL

thankxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#73798 3 years ago
indian and thai are amongst my favorite foods. Ive been eating spicy lately. Going to have to stop. Last week I went to the Doctor's office 3 different times - so a total of 6 strangers were given the great opportunity to see not only my bare ass, but my anus ...pretty embarrassing, well, actually, inmy very warped mind...pretty fucking hilarious....but much more embarrassing.

I'm over this problem.
3 baths a day. cream applied 3 times a day. For almost 10 days now. Its not going away. i might need to go to another Dr and have it drained or removed. im hopin it just goes away, its taking forever though.
- dr call me crazi sometimes i am sometimes i aint

Id rather be skiing !
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds