• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder
Posts:777

Re: Doses at shows

#73393 3 years ago
jaredlang wrote:
Anyone able to do a meet and drop in either Syracuse or Albany?
I started another thread last week about meeting at Dinosaur BBQ before the show. I was there a few years back before a Ratdog show, and the place was hopping. We can meet for some ribs, pulled pork and some doses.


Are you for real? Hate to be so blunt, but do you really think you should be asking for this kind of stuff in a open forum?
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Posts:472
Don't Harsh My Mellow

Re: Doses at shows

#73411 3 years ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Are you for real? Hate to be so blunt, but do you really think you should be asking for this kind of stuff in a open forum?

Depends. Are you a cop? If so, kindly delete your account and go eat a donut. Haha just being a smartass again! Actually, I agree with you. It's better to be discrete with these things. So if anyone has some killer acid PM me and I'll give you my home address where you can send it. Thank you in advance.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourwnds, Shakeit
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder
Posts:777

Re: Doses at shows

#73412 3 years ago
ShakedownSteve wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Are you for real? Hate to be so blunt, but do you really think you should be asking for this kind of stuff in a open forum?

Depends. Are you a cop? If so, kindly delete your account and go eat a donut. Haha just being a smartass again! Actually, I agree with you. It's better to be discrete with these things. So if anyone has some killer acid PM me and I'll give you my home address where you can send it. Thank you in advance.


LOL
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Doses at shows

#73429 3 years ago
talk like this will have the DEA here in a heartbeat wise up folks ya know theyhave your ip address right?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
otherone78
Junior Boarder
Posts:199
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

Re: Doses at shows

#73470 3 years ago
Always had amazing luck with doses, I've had really great trips and met some really cool people while looking at shows. Otherone's 11/19/2002 in Boston...wonderful mescaline on shakedown. Phil & Friends 6/22/08 in New Hampshire, a very tripped out and sweaty guy tore of a big corner chunk of his sheet, must've been 15-20 hits and I only gave him $20. not sure if he was actually on this planet at the time. Furthur at Nateva 7/4/2010 got my hands on some "GD family fluff" that kept me going well into the wee hours of Monday morning. Never been ripped off in any way in a lot or shakedown. but I would advise only going through people you know and trust.
otherone78
Junior Boarder
Posts:199
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

Re: Doses at shows

#73472 3 years ago
In addition, I don't take or look for heavy psychedelics anymore. I've really enjoyed a clearer head and allowing the music to take me places instead of the drugs. The Dea or whatever knows what happens on shakedown and in the lots, it's not a secret so stories told on a board isn't any proof of anything because it might be BS.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Doses at shows

#73492 3 years ago
I remember when the Dead used to visit Buckeye Lake (Legend Valley) in the early 80s mid 80s, not sure exactly when but our hometown in WV would be flooded with good LSD and I mean damn good LSD. Saw trees turn into faces, a car drive to the moon, nd of course, the beautiful lightning bugs that looked liked electrical currents and we were all stand up comedians.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3204
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Doses at shows

#73498 3 years ago
This is why I always wear my foil helmet while on forum.

Long Live F3!!!!
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by ecojaded.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1526

Re: Doses at shows

#73509 3 years ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
jaredlang wrote:
Anyone able to do a meet and drop in either Syracuse or Albany?
I started another thread last week about meeting at Dinosaur BBQ before the show. I was there a few years back before a Ratdog show, and the place was hopping. We can meet for some ribs, pulled pork and some doses.


Are you for real? Hate to be so blunt, but do you really think you should be asking for this kind of stuff in a open forum?


I was listening to Tales from the Golden Road a week or 2 ago, the same edition that Shakedown Steve called in on, and he started talking about Kush.....anyways, one of the hosts said (and I quote loosely) "Geesh, it's not illegal to talk about it".

Maybe it's because I am Canadian, and up here we dont get years in jail for carrying a couple of hits. Maybe I should be a little more paranoid, especially when visiting my neighbors to the south....

With that being said, if anyone wants to mail something to me, how can I say no. Send it with a bogus return address, and there isn't much to really worry about.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Doses at shows

#73519 3 years ago
talking bout it is one thing asking for someone to mail it is another but hey what do i know i only remember them arresting heads in droves go ahead be foolish its your life that be doing 5-10yrs for 2 tabs maybe not in canada but im sure they got laws agaisnt tranporting over the border .whatever its just advice take it or leave it
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds