• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
OnMyWay
Fresh Boarder

Doses at shows

#72916 2 years, 9 months ago
Anybody buy acid at shows? have you found that this is safe/secure, is it of decent quality? I've been ripped off a few times. Sorry to be so blunt about this but i just want to know what people opinions are.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Doses at shows

#72924 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel you on this it's a pain in the ass. I don't know people that sell it so I have to go find it. My best ones were at further fest in calaveras, and nye 09. A lot of other times I eat mushrooms cause I know what I'm getting. But mushrooms make my body feel Wierd sometimes. It's really nice to get some good L cause I have gotten some that's made me feel so good that Ive thought I've pissed my pants. I hope to some really good stuff on nye. I guess I will have to do some good research. I haven't seen liquid for a long time. I want some of that.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, jaredlang
Chester
More or less in line

#72926 2 years, 9 months ago
More likely to get ripped off than not. Stick with people you know.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaredlang
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#72928 2 years, 9 months ago
I've often gotten bunk, and it pisses me off. I try to take care of things beforehand and come to the show prepared, but unfortunately that's not always possible. I would say that more than 50% of the time I either get ripped off, or the stuff is really weak.
I used to have a reliable L hookup but that well has dried. Someone on this board offered to ship me some, but I guess he forgot.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#72929 2 years, 9 months ago
Chester gives good advice. I was ripped off in Eugene buying from a stranger...then I found some excellent needlepoint at Red Rocks from someone I had seen before at shows but did not really know. Someone who is touring is likely to be better because you can see them again at another show if need be. Best to hook up with someone you know, or a friend who knows someone. Otherwise it's a crap shoot.

Chester wrote:
More likely to get ripped off than not. Stick with people you know.
Chester
More or less in line

#72930 2 years, 9 months ago
If you don't know someone, network.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#72931 2 years, 9 months ago
That's why I keep some mushrooms in my pocket at the show just in case it's bunk. I want some L that Kesey and bear use to make. Is that kind of good L still out there selling at these shows.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#72933 2 years, 9 months ago
I haven't bought in a lot in 20 years, and would hate to have no other choice. You may find this article on testing the purity of products bought in festival parking lots eye opening:

www.headcount.org/the-bunk-police-testin...-at-music-festivals/
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewHampshireJed, deadontherivet
OnMyWay
Fresh Boarder

#72934 2 years, 9 months ago
23atwell wrote:
That's why I keep some mushrooms in my pocket at the show just in case it's bunk. I want some L that Kesey and bear use to make. Is that kind of good L still out there selling at these shows.

It doesn't seem like it. interesting to see that other people have the same problem though, can't find good L. I bought some at MSG, took 1 nothing happened, sucks finding out you just bought...really expensive paper.
Chester
More or less in line

#72935 2 years, 9 months ago
Unfortunately, way too easy to pass bunk. Stick with fungus.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds