• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Chris Robinson Brotherhood

#72562 2 years, 11 months ago
Here is a clip from the show last night.I woulda recorded the whole thing but got shut down by their roadie
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: Chris Robinson Brotherhood

#72563 2 years, 11 months ago
They did a good job on the Tough Mama and a nice Bertha too
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#72564 2 years, 11 months ago
we were supposed to go see them last weekend but other thinds came up mainly Warren Haynes Band this next wed on my sons 11th bday. We're all going.
The voices tell me what to say
kfender
Gold Boarder

#72568 2 years, 11 months ago
funky420 wrote:
we were supposed to go see them last weekend but other thinds came up mainly Warren Haynes Band this next wed on my sons 11th bday. We're all going.
Warren is playing 24 miles from me on November 17th but I have to work a double that day.Found out about it last night from a buddy at the C-Rob show.I work my double shifts for extra time off but can't swing this.My partner already changed our schedule to accomodate the Syracuse Furthur show.Can't get too greedy
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#72570 2 years, 11 months ago
kfender wrote:
funky420 wrote:
Warren is playing 24 miles from me on November 17th but I have to work a double that day.Found out about it last night from a buddy at the C-Rob show.I work my double shifts for extra time off but can't swing this.My partner already changed our schedule to accomodate the Syracuse Furthur show.Can't get too greedy

sometimes we have to pick and choose.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
kfender
Gold Boarder

#72571 2 years, 11 months ago
Go Brewers!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds