• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder
Posts:252

Re: Eyewitness Account of the Pitt tragedy

#8367 3 years, 3 months ago
@Okie: I agree withy ou about suicide. Its the easy way out, the ultimate form of running from your problems. It really doesn't solve muhc, just causes more pain and sufferign for others. And something like this.. so public... its effects such a wide circle of people...

Just fucking sucks, whether it was on purpose or not, or whatever.
starlite
Junior Boarder
Posts:55

Re: Eyewitness Account of the Pitt tragedy

#8386 3 years, 3 months ago
I can not believe you made ANOTHER threas about this DH4Ob.
Leave HIM alone. Go buy the Enquirer.
et K heal from seeing it as well.
Really lame. Really lame.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JerseyRed
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Eyewitness Account of the Pitt tragedy

#8387 3 years, 3 months ago
starlite wrote:
I can not believe you made ANOTHER threas about this DH4Ob.
Leave HIM alone. Go buy the Enquirer.
et K heal from seeing it as well.
Really lame. Really lame.


That was pretty insulting on your part. The guy was shaken up by this incident. Show a little compassion.
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
Posts:102
If you get confused just listen to the music play

Re: Eyewitness Account of the Pitt tragedy

#8442 3 years, 3 months ago
Me and my GF were standing about 10 feet from this when it happened, waiting in line to get drinks. We didnt see it but just heard that awful noise, with no warning whatsoever. I thought somebody had shot the window. We were in the middle of a very positive psychedelic experience and then that awful exploding glass sound. we saw the hole in the window, and once we saw the looks on the faces of those who looked out the window, we both kinda figured what had happened and broke into tears and vacated the area. Still cant get that sound outta my head. My GF proceeded to have an anxiety attack, thankfully not too severe. We would have given statements, but we really didn't see anything, nor were we really in the mindframe for talking to officials. Our prayers go out to his family. I joined this forum just to get that one off my chest. Thanks for listening. Much love to all of you, and stay safe and responsible.
starlite
Junior Boarder
Posts:55

Re: Eyewitness Account of the Pitt tragedy

#8489 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
starlite wrote:
I can not believe you made ANOTHER threas about this DH4Ob.
Leave HIM alone. Go buy the Enquirer.
et K heal from seeing it as well.
Really lame. Really lame.


That was pretty insulting on your part. The guy was shaken up by this incident. Show a little compassion.


lacking compassion is not something I was ever ever known for. Learn to read better. I was annoyed at the thread in general when it could hav ebeen on the exiting one which i praised last nite. Gues syou do not mention that. NO issue with Krispy. Or this awful image being lived. Another thread wsa not needed.
Believe me--if we could group hug--many of us would.
If this young man knew the putcome--buzzed or not--that pain is a pain too huge to describe.
I have just seen so much BS about this but not on here.
Let this be and him R.I.P. The funeral is today. People can gpo to newspapers if they want facts. My hear breaks for Krispy.
If he could pm--I would write.
As well as knowing how that boy may have been feeling which makes me even more sensitive. I was there as well. ((krispy))
Okie
Junior Boarder
Posts:161
I Miss Jerry.

Re: Eyewitness Account of the Pitt tragedy

#8497 3 years, 3 months ago
With all due respect Starlite it happened at a Furthur concert and this is a Furthur website. If it happened at a football game or something you might have a point. This event has obviously affected a lot of people and the more info that comes out the more people around here are most likely going to discuss it. My suggestion to you is that if you are tired of reading about it then don't open the threads and better yet, don't go out of your way to keep posting on them. There is nothing wrong with continuing this topic. People are naturally curious and as the info keeps coming it's only natural to try to figure out what happened. This is a discussion board and people are free to discuss whatever they want so step down from your soap box and stop telling people what to do....maybe they want to talk about it for whatever reason...who are you to judge them for doing so?
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by Okie.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Eyewitness Account of the Pitt tragedy

#8502 3 years, 3 months ago
starlite wrote:
captaintony wrote:
starlite wrote:
I can not believe you made ANOTHER threas about this DH4Ob.
Leave HIM alone. Go buy the Enquirer.
et K heal from seeing it as well.
Really lame. Really lame.


That was pretty insulting on your part. The guy was shaken up by this incident. Show a little compassion.


lacking compassion is not something I was ever ever known for. Learn to read better. I was annoyed at the thread in general when it could hav ebeen on the exiting one which i praised last nite. Gues syou do not mention that. NO issue with Krispy. Or this awful image being lived. Another thread wsa not needed.
Believe me--if we could group hug--many of us would.
If this young man knew the putcome--buzzed or not--that pain is a pain too huge to describe.
I have just seen so much BS about this but not on here.
Let this be and him R.I.P. The funeral is today. People can gpo to newspapers if they want facts. My hear breaks for Krispy.
If he could pm--I would write.
As well as knowing how that boy may have been feeling which makes me even more sensitive. I was there as well. ((krispy))


I apologize for my earlier post. I have no problem with you. It's all good.
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds