Re: Happy Birthday, funky420!!

#72574 2 years, 11 months ago
Happy Birfday!!! I hope you have a Super day
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
kfender
Gold Boarder

#72577 2 years, 11 months ago
Happy Birthday brother!!!!Good luck to the Brew Crew,down with the packers though LOl.Sorry still a little bitter after last year's Super Bowl.It's all good though the Steelers have 6 trophies in the case already
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#72585 2 years, 11 months ago
Happy Birthday Funky!!!

Hope you have an awesome day filled with great tunes, tons of smiles, lots of love, and a win from your team!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#72588 2 years, 11 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Happy Birthday Funky!!!

Hope you have an awesome day filled with great tunes, tons of smiles, lots of love, and a win from your team!

My Packers play your Rams today so it's almsot like another bye week! (just kidding) the Cards and Brewers on the other hand...???
The voices tell me what to say
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#72593 2 years, 11 months ago
funky420 wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Happy Birthday Funky!!!

My Packers play your Rams today so it's almsot like another bye week! (just kidding) the Cards and Brewers on the other hand...???

Lolololol I didn't even know the Packers play the Rams today. How funny. Not much of a football fan and most defiantly not a Rams fan. So GO PACKERS!!!!!

And it's funny growing up in St.Louis my whole life I don't care too much for the Cardinals now a days. But the Brewers should win tonight for you! I want a game 7 always very intense! I'm more of a New York fan. Mets and Yankees are the teams I like lol...

But as far as hockey Let Go Blues!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#72600 2 years, 11 months ago
WOW so I just opened mt presents and am so blessed, My oldest son got me a South Park DVD trivia game, my youngest son got me a tie dye packers shirt (both with super cool homemade cards) then the lady got me a super cool Big Lebowski kit that comes with a cofffe mug, a mouse pad that looks like the rug (it ties everything together), a patch (for a bowling shirt) that says The Dude a magnet for my fridge (we collect them) that says The Dude Abides, a Little Lebowski Urban Achievers certificate, a severd toe w/ nail polish and a little book that has a bunch of quotes from the movie. And lastly I got a super cool new biography on John Lennon. Thank you to my family for being so AWESOME! And thanks to all of you for the bday wishes it really is comforting knowing there's still love and respect in the world.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#72623 2 years, 11 months ago
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like u are already having a great one!! Cheers!
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#72624 2 years, 11 months ago
Those are all pretty cool gifts!! Glad to hear you're having such a good day. The Dude abides!!

Hope the Packers have a good day against the Rams. I tried to be their fan, but it just didn't happen. Seems to be the case with a lot of people. Now, as far as the Cardinals go, FF67 is the exception. Not a big deal to be a Yanks fan, but to be anything other than a Cards fan, well,... we love her just the same.

I'm going out on a limb here. It would be nice for the Brewers to win tonight, and tie it up. Nothing like the last game of a series for excitement and action.

Game 7 is a different story. I want Pujols to have a big night and give us a great show. He may leave after the season, and it would be nice for him to come up big in this, and the World Series. Our hope is that it may have some bargaining power late in the winter, when the dealing gets rough.

Either way, have a great birthday. Sounds like you're off to a good start.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#72715 2 years, 11 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Those are all pretty cool gifts!! Glad to hear you're having such a good day. The Dude abides!!

Hope the Packers have a good day against the Rams. I tried to be their fan, but it just didn't happen. Seems to be the case with a lot of people. Now, as far as the Cardinals go, FF67 is the exception. Not a big deal to be a Yanks fan, but to be anything other than a Cards fan, well,... we love her just the same.

I'm going out on a limb here. It would be nice for the Brewers to win tonight, and tie it up. Nothing like the last game of a series for excitement and action.

Game 7 is a different story. I want Pujols to have a big night and give us a great show. He may leave after the season, and it would be nice for him to come up big in this, and the World Series. Our hope is that it may have some bargaining power late in the winter, when the dealing gets rough.

Either way, have a great birthday. Sounds like you're off to a good start.

well we're half way done with the sports today Packers smoked the Rams and are now in sole possesion of first place (thank you 49ers) now all we need is the Brew Crew to uphold their end!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#72717 2 years, 11 months ago
Because it's your birthday and you're such a nice guy, I'll still root for the Brewers tonight, despite that last post!
Time to create page: 1.29 seconds