• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31290
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Did Bob and Phil hug?

#72720 2 years, 10 months ago
deadegad wrote:
Are there any Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy enthusiast here too?

Roswell?

Anyone?

I'm up for a good discussion about how the moon landings were really faked!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadegad
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4900
R U Kind?

Re: Did Bob and Phil hug?

#72729 2 years, 10 months ago
deadegad wrote:
Are there any Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy enthusiast here too?

Roswell?

Anyone?


Well, the magic loogie story is a bit tough to swallow, but I don't think anybody in the Grateful Dead family killed JFK.

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, deadegad
deadegad
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1500

Re: Did Bob and Phil hug?

#72788 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
deadegad wrote:
Are there any Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy enthusiast here too?

Roswell?

Anyone?

I'm up for a good discussion about how the moon landings were really faked!!



en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories


WOW!

@#$% it!

I'm convinced it was fake now. The moon photos always look like cheese or Styrofoam anyway. I once saw a copy of the World Weekly News which had a cover story with photo of the lost WW2 squadron (which disappeared in the Bermuda triangle ) discovered circling Mars. And people bought that rag! They were reportedly low on fuel BTW!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4900
R U Kind?

Re: Did Bob and Phil hug?

#72799 2 years, 10 months ago
deadegad wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
deadegad wrote:
Are there any Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy enthusiast here too?

Roswell?

Anyone?

I'm up for a good discussion about how the moon landings were really faked!!



en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories


WOW!

@#$% it!

I'm convinced it was fake now. The moon photos always look like cheese or Styrofoam anyway. I once saw a copy of the World Weekly News which had a cover story with photo of the lost WW2 squadron (which disappeared in the Bermuda triangle ) discovered circling Mars. And people bought that rag! They were reportedly low on fuel BTW!


Definitely Fake. I saw it on the internet and in the printed version of the Onion Newspaper they give away here. Oh, and Jim Morrison is still alive and living in the jungle somewhere. I read that on the internet too.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3277
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Did Bob and Phil hug?

#72804 2 years, 10 months ago
Elvis isn't dead either I saw it on a movie once!


The voices tell me what to say
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32845
More or less in line

Re: Did Bob and Phil hug?

#72806 2 years, 10 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Oh, and Jim Morrison is still alive and living in the jungle somewhere. I read that on the internet too.


Yup. Jim's living with Elvis and Bigfoot, in the south of France.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Did Bob and Phil hug?

#72815 2 years, 10 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i heard from a friend of a friends reliable source that the NYE shows will be the last furthur shows, cause phil is gonna tour less, and do more phil and friends show and bob is goin bring back ratdog and all the boys are goin start doin only west coast shows, and there will be half naked fire dancers on stage all the time.



About those half naked fire dancers. Will they be naked from the waist up? Naked from the waist down. Or a vertical-bisected naked?.....If I'm gonna drop big bucks on a west coast trip, I must know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31290
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Did Bob and Phil hug?

#72818 2 years, 10 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
illuminaughty wrote:
i heard from a friend of a friends reliable source that the NYE shows will be the last furthur shows, cause phil is gonna tour less, and do more phil and friends show and bob is goin bring back ratdog and all the boys are goin start doin only west coast shows, and there will be half naked fire dancers on stage all the time.



About those half naked fire dancers. Will they be naked from the waist up? Naked from the waist down. Or a vertical-bisected naked?.....If I'm gonna drop big bucks on a west coast trip, I must know.

I think those are very important questions. I'm also quite concerned about gender equity in this whole process. You know, making sure we have fair representation of male and female dancers. I volunteer to be on the fire dancer screening committee!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3277
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Did Bob and Phil hug?

#72819 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
illuminaughty wrote:
i heard from a friend of a friends reliable source that the NYE shows will be the last furthur shows, cause phil is gonna tour less, and do more phil and friends show and bob is goin bring back ratdog and all the boys are goin start doin only west coast shows, and there will be half naked fire dancers on stage all the time.



About those half naked fire dancers. Will they be naked from the waist up? Naked from the waist down. Or a vertical-bisected naked?.....If I'm gonna drop big bucks on a west coast trip, I must know.

I think those are very important questions. I'm also quite concerned about gender equity in this whole process. You know, making sure we have fair representation of male and female dancers. I volunteer to be on the fire dancer screening committee!



I want on that committee as well!!!
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31290
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Did Bob and Phil hug?

#72820 2 years, 10 months ago
Island Head wrote:
I took my wife to a Slow Down Dinner in the rain forest last night for her birthday. After dinner they lit a huge metal sphere and did an incredible fire dance show around it.

fire.jpg


Looks like Island Head should be committee chairman, since he has recent experience!
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds