• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

18 yrs ago today

#72408 2 years, 9 months ago
One of the last burning embers of greatness from the GD. What a fun time..where does the time go?

Grateful Dead
10/15/94 (Sat) Madison Square Garden - Manhattan, NY

Set 1: Shakedown Street, Little Red Rooster, Stagger Lee, Black Throated Wind (1), Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues, Candyman, Easy Ansers, Deal

Set 2: Here Comes Sunshine, Victim Or The Crime, Way to Go Home, New Speedway Boogie, Drums > Space > The Last Time, Standing On the Moon, One More Saturday Night, E: I Want to Tell You

Comment: (1) Weir on acoustic guitar
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: 18 yrs ago today

#72409 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: 18 yrs ago today _ I want to tell you Jerry

#72410 2 years, 9 months ago
Jerry was tellin us.... shivers down my backbone..... gone are the daze

Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#72419 2 years, 9 months ago
Would of been greater without Cheesy Answers, Victim, and Way To Go Home. I heard a story about a guy who brought some sort of scanner with him into a show and he was able to hear the band talking in between songs. When Vince suggested Way To Go Home, Jerry replied "way to ruin an evening."
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#72422 2 years, 9 months ago
ShakedownSteve wrote:
Would of been greater without Cheesy Answers, Victim, and Way To Go Home. I heard a story about a guy who brought some sort of scanner with him into a show and he was able to hear the band talking in between songs. When Vince suggested Way To Go Home, Jerry replied "way to ruin an evening."

PLEASE tell me this is true ..I want a copy!!!!! I can live with cheezy answers and victim while not a personal fave can get pretty out there. Way to go home.......... I couldn't a said it any better than Jerry allegedly did, Not only that if you toured at the time it was played damn near every other show... and we would be "treated" the other nights with killer Samba in the rains.......... This was my last Garden show... Shakedown & BT Wind Hot.... & set 2 still rox even with way to go home. There is something about walkin outtta the garden into Manhatten after a gd show on A saturday night that is PURE MAGIC. We floated out into the streets after I want to tell you....and down to the village afterward.. thats another LONG story for a different day.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#72690 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
One of the last burning embers of greatness from the GD. What a fun time..where does the time go?

Grateful Dead
10/15/94 (Sat) Madison Square Garden - Manhattan, NY

Set 1: Shakedown Street, Little Red Rooster, Stagger Lee, Black Throated Wind (1), Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues, Candyman, Easy Ansers, Deal

Set 2: Here Comes Sunshine, Victim Or The Crime, Way to Go Home, New Speedway Boogie, Drums > Space > The Last Time, Standing On the Moon, One More Saturday Night, E: I Want to Tell You

Comment: (1) Weir on acoustic guitar

I thought there would be no math after high school. Wouldn't that be 17 years ago? Right....who cares.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#72705 2 years, 9 months ago
We're keepin track of yrs now? My bad... I used to be good at Math.. then I went to Red Rocks!!! "sippin on gin & Juice"
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds