• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Re: NYE Run - Sell Out?

#74057 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you Furthur for having 3 shows this year. I expect all 3 shows will sell out. I have been going to New Years shows from 1981 to 87 and returned in 2008 and became hooked again. The shows that lead up to and the NYE show are very special for me. The love in the air , the excitement for midnight, the 3rd set, the parade the balloons the hallucinations are all reasons to go. I love the B.G. Civic Center venue and the band seems to as well. Phil even said something about it at the 2009 NYE show. . It is in a great central SF location. A medium size arena. with adequate acoustics. What I like most about NYE (especially at the BG civic) is the GD / Furthur family reunion atmosphere. It is like coming home for the holidays. In my opinion It is worth whatever it takes to be there with or without a ticket.. Fortunately I live in SF and I recommend going to twin Peaks. Many thanks to all my brothers and sisters in the Furthur Family and God Bless. LakawannaBee AKA Alex
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OtherOne, Walk in the Sunshine, rockinbob, Strider1
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#74113 2 years, 9 months ago
I hear the Biebs is going to open up for Furthur on New Years, should sell out for sure now!

bb.jpg
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#74115 2 years, 9 months ago
Looking forward to seeing you and the whole fam again Alex! Be safe and have a real good time until then! Thanks agin for all your hospitality on the western tour!!!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds