• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bazza99
Junior Boarder

NYE Run - Sell Out?

#72194 2 years, 9 months ago
Last year I had no problem getting tickets, which nights do you thiink will sell out? I'm going to try for all 3!!

FurthurSFODec312010081.jpg
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

Re: NYE Run - Sell Out?

#72197 2 years, 9 months ago
NYE will sell out and perhaps fri the 30th. My only GD NYE was 1989 and I went without tix and was worried that I would be shut out for the 1st time but got in at the last moment and kept my streak alive.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#72212 2 years, 9 months ago
new years eve will sell out the others maybe not shows havent been selling out lately
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#72224 2 years, 9 months ago
I'm not sure about NYE yet... I don't know if I want to do another "event" run. Don't get me wrong, RR was SO totally amazing(music wise), but the idea that it was "RED ROCKS" made it a little too much for me personally.
I am afraid NYE will be the same.

I like shows at smaller venues, anyway. I'll see, because of course it will be incredibly hard for me to miss them.

Anyone else have an opinion???
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#72228 2 years, 9 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:
I'm not sure about NYE yet... I don't know if I want to do another "event" run. Don't get me wrong, RR was SO totally amazing(music wise), but the idea that it was "RED ROCKS" made it a little too much for me personally.

I like shows at smaller venues, anyway. I'll see, because of course it will be incredibly hard for me to miss them.

Well I've never been to rr and it's probably an amazing place but it's a different vibe and atmosphere at a nye show. The only thing that would stop me if I were you is the money. I live 30 minutes away so it's nothing but tickets for me. If you have the money to get a place right by the venue in the city then your going to have the best time of your life "again". The last two furthur nye shows might not of sold out but it sure look like it did inside. Plenty of room to crawl and dance around. Security inside the place know whats going on and are real laid back. Outside the show shakedown is jumpin. It's just everything outside the show is pretty expensive as for being in the city. If you can go then do it. At least the 30 and 31
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire, amusingdeva, mcolleen
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#72292 2 years, 9 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:

I was at Red Rocks last yaer and it was beautiful then we went to NYE and it doesn't even compare. Kinda like 23 said the whole atmosphere is different, almost electric especially with all the "HIGH" energy. It is a deffinate must for all! It' kinda funny all summer long I kept saying I wasn't going to do NYE then 3 days ago I made a reservation at the Whitcomb and yesterday they announce the show and yes of course I'm going I don't know who I thought I was kidding! Can't wait
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub, amusingdeva, mcolleen
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#72427 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome funky you just got me more pumped. Whitcomb or bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its on like donkey kong.... hope to cya there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, mcolleen
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#72460 2 years, 9 months ago
funky420 wrote:
ruby_claire wrote:

I was at Red Rocks last yaer and it was beautiful then we went to NYE and it doesn't even compare. Kinda like 23 said the whole atmosphere is different, almost electric especially with all the "HIGH" energy. It is a deffinate must for all! It' kinda funny all summer long I kept saying I wasn't going to do NYE then 3 days ago I made a reservation at the Whitcomb and yesterday they announce the show and yes of course I'm going I don't know who I thought I was kidding! Can't wait

We're in at the Whitcomb, too!! Gonna be jumpin-glad you're back in
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
volare
Senior Boarder

#72464 2 years, 9 months ago
so i registered after lurking for a while just to find out where the fun would be for the NYE shows.....seems like the Whitcomb (with its obvious proximity advantage) is the place?
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#72466 2 years, 9 months ago
Can someone have a after party then!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds