#71830 2 years, 10 months ago
Civility folks .
The following user(s) said Thank You: katie mae
Stormcrow
Junior Boarder

Re: Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71835 2 years, 10 months ago
spring mountain high wrote:
ABOVE ALL, if you see a ruff lookin bro with a shaved head, goatee, flat brim and stealie tat savin up a 20x20 spot down front for his fam, DO NOT get in his face, ya'heard?
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#71845 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Awesome. All Ga. Gotta get in touch with Stranger in Boulder & the boulder crew to make sure they are going and bringing their tarps and duck tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be there. Did you enjoy tarp space at recent shows?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#71848 2 years, 10 months ago
Slewfoot wrote:
Awesome. All Ga. Gotta get in touch with Stranger in Boulder & the boulder crew to make sure they are going and bringing their tarps and duck tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be there. Did you enjoy tarp space at recent shows?

Does Phil Lesh play a mean bass?

Is Scarlet Johannson Hot?

an unequivocal yes.. so much so that it took a week for my legs, feet, and body to recover. My brain will never recover it was lost somewhere at the Spectrum in the early 80's... then on its last legs took a big final blow at Merriweather 85!

PS. Its on cya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#71885 2 years, 10 months ago
Love BGCC. Its in a great central san fran location with all your needs in walking distance. You can really dig in with three shows. Loved the gorilla. It reminds me of home in new York where the grateful dead used it at Madison Square Garden when they were there. Looking forward to this year.

Peace, Tim
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#71924 2 years, 10 months ago

when I was there last year there were no tarps on the ground and no one really had a problem getting a good spot. The line went around four blocks a long wait to get in and I still ha d fabulous floor seats in front of the parade. Leave the lame tarps at home you'll still be fine. Not to mention the crowd in CA is alot more mellow than RR or east coast. no one crowds plenty of dancing room a grate time had by all.
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by funky420.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#71931 2 years, 10 months ago
funky420 wrote:

when I was there last year there were no tarps on the ground and no one really had a problem getting a good spot. The line went around four blocks a long wait to get in and I still ha d fabulous floor seats in front of the parade. Leave the lame tarps at home you'll still be fine. Not to mention the crowd in CA is alot more mellow than RR or east coast. no one crowds plenty of dancing room a grate time had by all.

Thanks man.. I was just being a smart ass.. I'll get where I need to be.... actually my fave spot is what would be considered about 15th to 20th row center at a normal venue... sound + sight + smells all good (well that last one usually LOL )... as long as can retain the sense of feeling that my feet are on the floor its usually a good time
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#71933 2 years, 10 months ago
funky420 wrote:

Thanks man.. I was just being a smart ass.. I'll get where I need to be.... actually my fave spot is what would be considered about 15th to 20th row center at a normal venue... sound + sight + smells all good (well that last one usually LOL )... as long as can retain the sense of feeling that my feet are on the floor its usually a good time

I was actually surprised how many people went to the seats rather than the floor you will def get the seats you want no prob. I hope they do the parade again this year that was really cool! As for being a smart ass like I always say : it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass!"
The voices tell me what to say
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#71936 2 years, 10 months ago
it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass!"

Thats excellent, I'll be stealing that line (if I can remember it!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Bazza99
Junior Boarder

#71949 2 years, 10 months ago
Last Year's NYE Show!!

FurthurSFODec312010081.jpg
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds