• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71776 3 years ago
I assume these are GA shows is that the case? How many folks does it hold?
DL1943
Junior Boarder
Posts:165

Re: Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71780 3 years ago
somewhere between 5 and 6k

all GA

gets packed in there! magical place to see a show. i hope they bring back the circular screen lighting rig like they had at 09-10 NYE, leave the gorilla from last year @ home! what was up with the gorilla onstage last year? hidden meaning im not privy to?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf, Walk in the Sunshine, FurthurFlower67
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1432
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71788 3 years ago
DL1943 wrote:
somewhere between 5 and 6k

all GA

gets packed in there! magical place to see a show. i hope they bring back the circular screen lighting rig like they had at 09-10 NYE, leave the gorilla from last year @ home! what was up with the gorilla onstage last year? hidden meaning im not privy to?


i say they bring back a new courtenay pollock backdrops!!! that would be a must! and a treat!!!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71797 3 years ago
Awesome. All Ga. Gotta get in touch with Stranger in Boulder & the boulder crew to make sure they are going and bringing their tarps and duck tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4896
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71811 3 years ago
It's a great venue. Ya the gorilla was not that cool. One thing is if you buy a water there they don't give you the bottle. Kinda sucks. It's nice to buy one water and fill it up at the fountain. Shakedown is really nice across the street in the park. There pretty good about vending.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Bazza99
Junior Boarder
Posts:97

Re: Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71819 3 years ago

Attachment C:\fakepath\Furthur SFO Dec 31 2010 081.jpg not found

Last Edit: 3 years ago by Bazza99.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1636

Re: Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71821 3 years ago
Did the '83-'84, + '84-'85 NYE shows there. Love the place. Don't need tarps for indoor venues. Let's go !!!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1636

Re: Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71823 3 years ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I assume these are GA shows is that the case? How many folks does it hold?



A bit under 7,000 if I remember correctly.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder
Posts:315

Re: Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71825 3 years ago
ABOVE ALL, if you see a ruff lookin bro with a shaved head, goatee, flat brim and stealie tat savin up a 20x20 spot down front for his fam, DO NOT get in his face, ya'heard?
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4896
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Bill graham civic aud ?'s

#71829 3 years ago
spring mountain high wrote:
ABOVE ALL, if you see a ruff lookin bro with a shaved head, goatee, flat brim and stealie tat savin up a 20x20 spot down front for his fam, DO NOT get in his face, ya'heard?


Come on now. Don't do that. I have never been in a fight. Just there's no need to get in my face for a seat. Don't bring this in other threads. Pm me and talk crap but don't mess up others threads. I'm sorry to some of the others if I offended them. I'm all about hugs and high fives.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, katie mae
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds