• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Mail Order?

#71768 2 years, 11 months ago
Does anyone do mail order anymore? I want to increase my chances for NYE but GDTSTOO does not even have the price posted yet and mail order starts tomorrow so that means getting a postal money order today.

I miss the old days when mail order was the only way and the ticket stubs had some character!

Missing the fall tour (unless airfare drops dramatically) but hoping to catch Phil & Friends in NC at the Xmas Jam!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Mail Order?

#71782 2 years, 11 months ago
i have done mailorder for furthur and furthur nye but that was back at the beginning when they werent as much of a hard find for some shows. I go now with the internet presale and have always gotten all the tickets that I need and then if you miss that you have the general onsale chance again as well so its like a double shot at tickets. If you blow your savings for tix on the mailorder and then dont get them your up shit creek and most tix will be gone through other venues other than scalpers and youll pay through the nose. Last years new years tix were the hardest to get yet so I'm planning on this years tickets gonna be even tougher.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#71846 2 years, 11 months ago
These shows are GA, so Internet Pre-Sale is the way to go!
Last year I had my Tix purchased about 3 minutes after they went on sale, but I don't think 12/30 ever sold out, but even so, why chance it?

There is NO REASON why anybody subscribed to this message board should have a hard time getting tickets.
There will be GDTS, Internet Pre-sale, as well as a Ticketmaster pre-sale....and then finally a public on-sale date.
You would have to live in the middle of nowhere with no phone or internet to not get tickets if you want em'.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#71858 2 years, 11 months ago
But does they still do the cool, NYE special tickets? I want one.... enough to do mail order and presale for NYE and then sell my ticketbastard tixs.... if I get mailorder.....
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#71888 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, looking for a price on the tickets though...anyone have other ideas? GDTS doesn't have the price up yet...Hmmm
Any advice would be appreciated!
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

Re: Mail Order? ---- ah, got it from the gang!

#71907 2 years, 11 months ago
Furthur featuring: Phil Lesh * Bob Weir *
Jeff Chimenti *John Kadlecik * Joe Russo * Sunshine Becker * Jeff Pehrson
will perform at the following shows:
Thursday & Friday, December 29 & 30, 2011 at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, CA. Tickets are available via mail order for $60.00 General Admission. There is a 4 ticket limit for the 29th & 30th.
Saturday, December 31, 2011 also at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, CA. New Year's Eve commemorative tickets are available for $90.00 General Admission. There is a 2 ticket limit for NYE.
New Year's Eve requests must be ordered in a separate envelope. Requests for the 29th & 30th can be ordered in the same envelope.
No credit cards will be accepted.
Please remember to put the date of the show and the number of tickets that you are requesting on the front of your envelope.
The first mail in date for these performances is Saturday, October 15, 2011.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds