• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
leshweirD
Junior Boarder

THANK YOU!!!! Furthur & Co. for Western Tour!

#71597 2 years, 6 months ago
Just got back home from an extraordinary tour! What an amazing part of the country. So many good memories, thanks to Furthur & the rest of the cool peeps we interacted with along the way. Too many for my post-tour brain to list, but you all know who you are!

Furthur & Co., or whichever ones of you all might read this connected to the band, because of what you all provided, we were able to experience a part of the country we might not have otherwise, and see vistas along our journey that all Americans should experience. The music was varied enough to keep things exciting, the community was mostly positive throughout, the weather was above average, and it was great meeting all the band. (HA!) Ok, that part wasn’t true…well not all the band anyway. You know who you are.

Anyway, a big THANK YOU, for a real, real, good time! Back to work in a few hours. See you for beginning of East Coast tour in about 3 weeks!
What a long, strANGE, FANTASTIC trip it’s beeeeeeen!!!
-debart-
ontariohead
Fresh Boarder

Re: THANK YOU!!!! Furthur & Co. for Western Tour!

#72216 2 years, 6 months ago
Thank You Furthur:
Red Rocks was a dream come true for me.
My wife and I flew from Ottawa, Ontario for the Red Rocks run- something I've wanted to do for more than 20 years. It was more than I imagined- a truly spectacular venue, a fantastic synergy between band and crowd. Beautiful music with beautiful people.
We even had a chance to meet John before Saturday's show- what more could a fan ask!
Now if I can just swing San Fran on NYE:whistle:
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds