• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Saving seats at a show...

#71813 2 years, 6 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
its not the hat its the context of the situation you described. the hat is just a confirmation of the assumptions that most people are making.
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#71817 2 years, 6 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
23atwell wrote:
It's real easy calling someone a douchebag online.wtf

why cause if they said it to your face you'd beat them up?!?

Yes. You see, 23, that (^^^)was my point. You started a thread which included a story in which you made yourself out to be some tough, chest-puffing, uber alpha-male who is willing to fight anyone who gets in your face or disrespects you....that's basically an invite to try and piss you off (or take your seat).

Besides, fighting in general is for the less-evolved amongst us, and fighting over a seat at a concert is just dumb. As is waiting in line from 11am 'till showtime so you can "run as fast (you) can" to get a seat close to Furthur.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Stormcrow
Junior Boarder

#71831 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I was at Redrocks and had the same experience of one chick spreading a huge tarp across half a row of seats and "claiming" them for her friends (who were nowhere to be seen).
The whole concept is bullshit.
A GA show is a GA show... you can't turn it into "Reserved Seating" because you own a tarp and you're big enough to push other people around.
I had some idiot at Redrocks last year tell me i couldn't stand in a stairwell because he was "saving" it for his friends.
Ridiculous.
If you want a close spot at a GA show, get in there early and STAY THERE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, StuartSlate
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#71833 2 years, 6 months ago
MWoods wrote:
Dire Wolf wrote:
23atwell wrote:
It's real easy calling someone a douchebag online.wtf

why cause if they said it to your face you'd beat them up?!?

Yes. You see, 23, that (^^^)was my point. You started a thread which included a story in which you made yourself out to be some tough, chest-puffing, uber alpha-male who is willing to fight anyone who gets in your face or disrespects you....that's basically an invite to try and piss you off (or take your seat).

Besides, fighting in general is for the less-evolved amongst us, and fighting over a seat at a concert is just dumb. As is waiting in line from 11am 'till showtime so you can "run as fast (you) can" to get a seat close to Furthur.

Look just fucking drop it. If we were at a show I probably hug you and say enjoy the show. But for dogging me online is bullshit. Especially for waiting in line and trying to get good seats. It's actually very fun. So if you got anymore to say I will be the one in the front of the line at nye. You know what I look like.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Stormcrow
Junior Boarder

#71839 2 years, 6 months ago
" So if you got anymore to say I will be the one in the front of the line at nye. You know what I look like."

100% BADASS!!!!
Guess we all better watch our step on NYE! lol!
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Stormcrow.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#71847 2 years, 6 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I didn't know what that meant so I looked up flat brimmer.

Any area which there is an unusually high prevalence of bros. These waste bags can easily recognized by their flat brimmed hats and lack of job or any motivation in life and often leads smoking hot girls to date these losers.

Are you for real. I don't ever where hats but my sister in law does. She works at vet, married to my brother. He ain't no loser.
I dont talk down to anybody in this forum. I don't get it. It's like if I have gd tattoos I'm automatically a pot smoker, acid taker loser. That's what some people thing that are ignorant. So because of a hat you go ahead and assume....

Yea I agree, people gotta calm down in this thread. I also agree its pretty easy to talk shit online.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Shakeit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, 23atwell
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#71849 2 years, 6 months ago
MWoods wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:
I truely appreciate when someone saves a seat for me, or invites me down.. I have done the same for others...but had this been me and you said this: "Finally I said get the fuck out of here or else there's going to be problems." I would have triple dog dared you to do something..[b].where do you get off talking to people like that?
[/b]

Exactly. You sound like a real jerk 23atwell.

And where do YOU get off talking like that? lol practice what you preach man
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#71850 2 years, 6 months ago
Shakeit wrote:
MWoods wrote:
gr8fuljen wrote:
I truely appreciate when someone saves a seat for me, or invites me down.. I have done the same for others...but had this been me and you said this: "Finally I said get the fuck out of here or else there's going to be problems." I would have triple dog dared you to do something..[b].where do you get off talking to people like that?
[/b]

Exactly. You sound like a real jerk 23atwell.

And where do YOU get off talking like that? lol practice what you preach man

whoopsie
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by gr8fuljen.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#71852 2 years, 6 months ago
I meant that towards the guy that called 23atWell at jerk.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#71854 2 years, 6 months ago
O

My bad..
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds