• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

Re: Saving seats at a show...

#71787 2 years, 10 months ago
ColoradoRain wrote:
Fair enough, I shouldn't generalize. I know a couple friendly flat brimmers too, it's just kind of rare.

He seemed to have a pretty aggressive attitude in that first post though.

Also, I heard flat brims are more common in Cali because of the whole rap thing. Probably more normal there, but here you typically want to avoid them.

i think your right about that being the origin of the style but i just enjoy different flat bill designs and the style in general and i do agree in different cities and parts of those cities i would prob avoid some of those people too lol
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#71792 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn't know what that meant so I looked up flat brimmer.

Any area which there is an unusually high prevalence of bros. These waste bags can easily recognized by their flat brimmed hats and lack of job or any motivation in life and often leads smoking hot girls to date these losers.

Are you for real. I don't ever where hats but my sister in law does. She works at vet, married to my brother. He ain't no loser.
I dont talk down to anybody in this forum. I don't get it. It's like if I have gd tattoos I'm automatically a pot smoker, acid taker loser. That's what some people thing that are ignorant. So because of a hat you go ahead and assume....
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shakeit
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#71793 2 years, 10 months ago
its not the hat its the context of the situation you described. the hat is just a confirmation of the assumptions that most people are making.
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#71796 2 years, 10 months ago
23atwell, taking the concept of "douchebag" FURTHUR!!!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#71802 2 years, 10 months ago
Come on mwoods. What do you really have against me to say that
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#71803 2 years, 10 months ago
Monterey flat brimmers!!! Welcome to CALI

Attachment photo-5.JPG not found

23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#71804 2 years, 10 months ago
It's real easy calling someone a douchebag online.wtf
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by 23atwell.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#71806 2 years, 10 months ago
23atwell wrote:
It's real easy calling someone a douchebag online.wtf

why cause if they said it to your face you'd beat them up?!?
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#71809 2 years, 10 months ago
IMO - saving A seat at a GA event for your friend, wife/husband, b/f-g/f WHO is already at the event but at that very moment at the concession or restroom is one thing. However, to reserve a number of seats at a GA event for a number of people not yet at the event is absurd. It is General Admission ie., NO RESERVED seats. Someone holding seats is reserving them - IMO.

Likewise, at the last Further event I attended I was standing in a beer line with a guy from this forum whose friend returned from the bathroom and expected to get back in front of me in line (his former place) after using the facility. Maybe common courtesy is now uncommon but, the proper and polite thing to do (again IMO), is for that returning line cutter to go to the back of the line and not expect to jump back in front of everyone to assume a place he gave up. The forum guy didn't care for my protests (even though I allowed the fellow back in front of me) and we haven't spoken again since. However, had I so chosen, I would have held my place and there would have been hell to pay by anyone who jumped in front of me I'll tell ya that.

If you reserve seats at a General Admission event expect trouble.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#71810 2 years, 10 months ago
23atwell don't let them get ur goat. Ur a good ass guy. As far as flat brims go I am rocking one right now, and have two more hanging up on my wall. Oh yeah they all have a bunch if sick heady pins on them as well. It's just a style thing. It is as dumb to give someone a hard time for wearing a hat as it would be me to hate someone for wearing jean shorts. Oh and for all the flat brim hate I see on the boards I have never had anyone say anything to me on lot. I am guessing I never will.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.77 seconds