• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Re: If you never saw the Grateful Dead

#72203 2 years, 6 months ago
FarmLakeandFurhtur025.JPG

You know you're DH or a FF if you find yourself jonesin' for the music and the scene and when you get back to the show and the smilin' peeps, you feel all good like you're back with your fam again.
Ran into a rainstorm, jumped back into a bar door. It's all night pourin', but not a drop on me. Test me test me, why don't you arrest me. Throw me in the jail house, until the sun goes down, till it goes down. I had to mooooo.....HA!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#72204 2 years, 6 months ago

Attachment C:\fakepath\Farm Lake and Furhtur 025.JPG not found

You know you're DH or a FF if you find yourself jonesin' for the music and the scene and when you get back to the show and the smilin' peeps, you feel all good like you're back with your fam again.
Ran into a rainstorm, jumped back into a bar door. It's all night pourin', but not a drop on me. Test me test me, why don't you arrest me? Throw me in the jail house, until the sun goes down, till it goes down. I had to mooooo.....HA!
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#72205 2 years, 6 months ago
FarmLakeandFurhtur025.JPG

Ran into a rainstorm, jumped back into a bar door. It's all night pourin', but not a drop on me. Test me test me, why don't you arrest me? Throw me in the jail house, until the sun goes down, till it goes down. I had to mooooo.....HA!
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#72369 2 years, 6 months ago
APOLOGIES! I only wanted to post once on this thread, but as I was loading the picture, I edited and submitted and now, allas, I have gunked up the thread. Don't know how to delete the repeats. Call me a dunce, sorry. Anyone know how to delete posts that have already been posted?
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#72370 2 years, 6 months ago
Don't worry about it. It's just a thread that will be buried in a couple days anyway.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#72379 2 years, 6 months ago
Im a Deadhead, but at this moment in time being a FurthurFace seems pretty good.
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds