• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Re: Are they Heads?

#72138 2 years, 6 months ago
Curious, what are legal pe stirs? We figured that until the real stuff comes around as I've heard such as at the Vibes etc..that it's best to stay with naturals aka shrooms and san pedro etc...However, i did get ripped at Eugene on some fake sillies that turned out to be like gourmet shrooms with a bit of blue dye on them. These were the payback trade for the LDL that kept us up all night without visuals...caught the guy and confronted. What the hell is up with all this bunk shit and fights? Is this the new scene? Fuck that! Bring back the decency and what the Dead were all about early on...helpin folks out, love of the MUSIC, people just bein' KIND and a sense of COMMUNITY! Do we really have to fall lock step into the shit that caused the fall of the Haight (Brokedown Palace) ? I agree to a point though, bunksters should get wacked, but also, people should be on alert and check shit out. Better yet, bring your own from your trusted crew. If the shit don't look or "feel" right, flip em off and put out the word...
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Bilbo.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#72178 2 years, 6 months ago
Bilbo wrote "Better yet, bring your own from your trusted crew."

^^ This - I would never buy anything from the lot, except maybe some ganja if I couldn't get anything good at home
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by MushroomMan.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#72234 2 years, 6 months ago
I was at furthur fest in calveras. I wish every show was like that. Everybody or most everybody was so excited like me that I gave away some mushrooms. Then my cool ass camping neighbor said hey you want some acid, no charge he said. So I know it was going to be good. It ended up being the best stuff I have ever had.

Buying L is difficult. You just never know wtf your getting.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#72242 2 years, 6 months ago
[quote="23atwell" post=72234]I was at furthur fest in calveras. I wish every show was like that. Everybody or most everybody was so excited like me that I gave away some mushrooms. Then my cool ass camping neighbor said hey you want some acid, no charge he said. So I know it was going to be good. It ended up being the best stuff I have ever had.

Calveras in 87 was also amazing. I remember heads riding around on bicycles selling the best weed or what ever else you desired, the best camping scene I've ever been to at a show. Below is a link to a great picture of Carlos Santana, Jerry & Bob from that show.

www.flickr.com/photos/zoooma/3270655708/
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan, scar1et_f1re, 23atwell
spazman
Junior Boarder

#72682 2 years, 6 months ago
yeah the last thing we need is a flash back of the nineties shows and the "me"generation.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#73319 2 years, 6 months ago
one of my favorite tapes in college was that show
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#73344 2 years, 6 months ago
I recently did the DSO CA run, and ended it with seeing furthur at the Greek-

every single person that I encountered who was creeping around proclaiming "..doses.." looked as if they had been up all night tweaking, or as if they were on a seriously bad trip.

..HONESTLY?? why the fuck would I trust some rabid looking wookie with my sanity???

The last place I would ever buy hallucinogens would be on the lot- unless it's a bright eyed, very positively vibed and vibrantly immediate friend/brother/sister soul who can tell you the microgram content, where it was cooked, and where to meet them inside the show if you want to dance (but, as a reiteration, these are generally the kind souls who will dose you for free).

Never buy acid from someone that you wouldn't trip with yourself!!
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by PsychicPyramid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds