• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

dOES EATING A BANANA BEFORE BED GIVE U CRAZY DREAM

#71334 2 years, 6 months ago
You shouldnt eat before going to bed , but ive tried this a few times and it does tend to make my dreams a little funny !!!

Goodnight all

PS. captain tony is selling orange popsycles that he says have cream filling in them, but they sure the hell dont. I want my dollar back you piece of shit -
nah just kidding but his breathe does smell like wilted pussy willow and i not joking...
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: dOES EATING A BANANA BEFORE BED GIVE U CRAZY DREAM

#71356 2 years, 6 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
You shouldnt eat before going to bed , but ive tried this a few times and it does tend to make my dreams a little funny !!!

Goodnight all

PS. captain tony is selling orange popsycles that he says have cream filling in them, but they sure the hell dont. I want my dollar back you piece of shit -
nah just kidding but his breathe does smell like wilted pussy willow and i not joking...

what in the helll are you talking about? Have you been smoking those peels again?
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#71358 2 years, 6 months ago
dOES EATING A BANANA BEFORE BED GIVE U CRAZY DREAM

sTOP YELLING AT US! Stupid capslock! lol
The voices tell me what to say
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#71362 2 years, 6 months ago
Are the banana's laced with something?
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#71383 2 years, 6 months ago
Sounds like a "Star Star" reference by the Stones. Your tricks with fruit, was kind of cute. Dreams, + nightmares aplenty.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#71391 2 years, 6 months ago
I could see that thier might be a conection to the amount of natual sugars in banana and your body going into sleep mode that it could indeed effect your dream.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#71544 2 years, 6 months ago
stricken wrote:
I could see that thier might be a conection to the amount of natual sugars in banana and your body going into sleep mode that it could indeed effect your dream.

Yeah well im tellin you that it does make dreams pretty whacky or "bananas" literally. Try it and let me know your experiences.

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...9TLCUMicHIWFJM0EII6Q

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...ndIoZ6EyPC85abMzMsZw
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#71557 2 years, 6 months ago
Eating a banana before bed doesn't give you crazy dreams, but peeling one will.....
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#71577 2 years, 6 months ago
sleeping with the TV on sure as hell will give you crazy dreams
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#71622 2 years, 6 months ago
falling asleep while tripping or before you fully come down will give you some crazy dreams ..... once I fell asleep a few hours after peaking but still not done with the trip and in my dream I think I fell or something and there was this enormous noise like something real heavy crashing to the ground or something, I jumped up so quick it scared the hell out of me but I'm almost positive the noise didn't happen, was like 3 or 4am everybody was sound asleep. wouldn't go back to bed for hours after that one....

recently on my b-day it was about midnight by the time I decided to do some and was tired from work, I fell asleep when I was just coming onto my trip, I remember some weird dreams but the craziest thing was when I woke up and opened my eyes I didn't see anything but all these crazy color patterns moving around all crazy for like 20-30 seconds, it was nuts. I swear I wanted to fall back asleep just to have that happen again!
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds