• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Best Jumpin Jack Flash EVER!

#71223 3 years ago
Watching the Concert for Bangladesh video that Scarlet Fire posted got me to this track, which I think has got to be the single best version of Jumpin' Jack Flash ever performed. Of course, the Youngblood at the end doesn't hurt. But I defy anyone to listen to this without having to get up and dance, or at least bop in your chair! And I have a long, deep and abiding love for the Rolling Stones, but this one is just better, and your day will be too if you watch it!

The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Best Jumpin Jack Flash EVER!

#71246 3 years ago
it's a good version but best ever? not for me I just recently bought Ladies and Gentlemen The Rolling Stones on blue ray and it is unbeleivable. It's recorded from the Exile tour (in their prime and high as hell!) plus theres cool interviews with Mick.

also if you like Gov't Mule I saw this in Jamaica 2 yrs ago and yes thats Matt Abts the drummer singing!

Sorry Sue it's not often that I disagree with you but I'm just a little more partial to The Rolling Stones.
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 3 years ago by funky420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#71249 3 years ago
funky420 wrote:
it's a good version but best ever? not for me I just recently bought Ladies and Gentlemen The Rolling Stones on blue ray and it is unbeleivable. It's recorded from the Exile tour (in their prime and high as hell!) plus theres cool interviews with Mick.
Sorry Sue it's not offen that I disagree with you but I'm just a little more partial to The Rolling Stones.

I figured the majority would be, but knew I'd get some more good videos out of it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#71251 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:
Sorry Sue it's not offen that I disagree with you but I'm just a little more partial to The Rolling Stones.

I figured the majority would be, but knew I'd get some more good videos out of it!

Absolutely that's the best part about these threads is seeing the other vids you can get out of them!
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds