• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Halloween Costume Ideas??

#71023 2 years, 11 months ago
last year the lady and I went as green eggs and ham she had a pink skirt ears and a pig nose that oinked! and we made an egg out of card board and glued a piece of green cloth on it and stuffed it with cotton so as to protrude. We also had a friend (third wheel) who came as Sam, he held a sign that said I am Sam on one side and Sam I am on the other. This Year we're going ALOT more risque she will dressed as a sinorita and I will be a donkey! (anybody ever been to Tijuana?!)
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#71029 2 years, 11 months ago
funky420 wrote:
last year the lady and I went as green eggs and ham she had a pink skirt ears and a pig nose that oinked! and we made an egg out of card board and glued a piece of green cloth on it and stuffed it with cotton so as to protrude. We also had a friend (third wheel) who came as Sam, he held a sign that said I am Sam on one side and Sam I am on the other. This Year we're going ALOT more risque she will dressed as a sinorita and I will be a donkey! (anybody ever been to Tijuana?!)

Liking the first idea a lot, laughing a lot at the second!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#71031 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:

Liking the first idea a lot, laughing a lot at the second!

When I said we made the costume I should clarify, my wonderful lady made them she is so AWESOME, I tried looking for a pic of the green eggs & ham and couldnt find one . I PM'd you
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by funky420.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#71067 2 years, 11 months ago
bunk furthur halloween old style mail order ticket. Wear all red clothes, then fashion yourself a sandwich sign made out of cardboard. paint a pumpkin on it and venue of your choice and on the back, just write NO CAMPING, NO FIREWORKS, NO VENDING, NO DRUGS,NO WEAPONS,NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS over and over agin all the way to the bottom of the sign.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#71088 2 years, 11 months ago
i have dressed up as a tourist for halloween the past few...being at the beach you see lots of tourist so its funny to dress up as and its pretty much an excuse to wear the most ridiculous outfit accompanied by a fanny pack and disposable camera
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#71099 2 years, 11 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
i have dressed up as a tourist for halloween the past few...being at the beach you see lots of tourist so its funny to dress up as and its pretty much an excuse to wear the most ridiculous outfit accompanied by a fanny pack and disposable camera

You could go as a European tourist at the beach and wear nothing but a Speedo. Woof!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#71105 2 years, 11 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
sue- put a pillow under your costume and be a prego nun- lmao!

Agreed, if you are goin as a nun the pillow is a MUST.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#71106 2 years, 11 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:

This costume would go well with that one:

978pza.jpg
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#71107 2 years, 11 months ago
ShakedownSteve wrote:
irishqueenie wrote:

This costume would go well with that one:

Attachment priest-costume.jpg not found

as a product of religious schools growing up and a graduate of catholic (even though my family isn't catholic and attending wasn't my choice) i love a good catholic joke especially the priest one i died laughing when i saw that one
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#71108 2 years, 11 months ago
i am the product of a catholic education- i survived and have a shirt that says so!! lol
i also cracked up at the priest with the boy attached!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds