• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Summer Tour 2011 Predictons!!!

#7832 3 years, 4 months ago
Well, I would love to see them come to Canandaigua, but we already know Highland bowl, and Artpark for that matter,
have been ruled out. CMAC in Canandaigua would be fantastic! : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
dagan
Junior Boarder

#7840 3 years, 4 months ago
Here's hoping they play Vermont or NH!!!
Cornjulio
Junior Boarder

#7842 3 years, 4 months ago
Johnny:

Phil is 71 years old, and this band is tearing it up. It's not like Bobby's young either. Ratdog went everywhere as they had to. Phil & Friends sorta like that too. The response to Furthur is just far greater than either of those bands and it gives the guys more options. They will play for us longer if the life on the road is easier. They shouldn't do any 1 offs if you ask me. But here are some places they could double up on dates out west and they have. Denver, Oregon, LA the Bay Area. I would thing Santa Fe, Tahoe (weekend) and Vegas also. But the gigs have to be fianacially viable, and if you ask me, the band members deserve a little bump in pay to go with the success they are having. It is what it is. They aren't looking to play 100 dates a year anymore.

On the release dates....perhaps letting the Pittsburgh news cycle die down is a good idea, and unfortunately there might be a few venues that were on the tour that might have a little cold feet now. Jones Beach, for instance, where some Phish head jumped last year.

I think they might have been hoping to beat the news of the Phish festival and ticket sales, but I'm ok with them not. The Phish heads that lock in their festie tickets, means possibly less competition around these parts.
CinnamonGirl53
Junior Boarder

#7849 3 years, 4 months ago
Bethel Woods!
*pict groover*
redhead deadhead
Junior Boarder

#7857 3 years, 4 months ago
((((((POZO,Ca))))))
Ranger15
Fresh Boarder

#8407 3 years, 3 months ago
If they come East I hope another Penn's Peak show (or two) and hope they try Vermont again but obviously a different venue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colorado Greg
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#8435 3 years, 3 months ago
I wish they'd come to Ohio! Im pretty sure they played in Columbus last July, I missed the show:-(
I'd Like to see them play at Blossom Music center, its an out door amphitheater, nice venue in NE Ohio! Please!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colorado Greg
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#9120 3 years, 3 months ago
WorkingmansEd wrote:
MCU Park please. What a blast that weekend was, if anyone had a bad time at those shows I'd be surprised.

Amazing time at these shows. The breeze on Sunday night seemed to be in time with the music. Oh what a night!

Guy who said Brookhaven that would be really cool if they did do that.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by GreatestStoryEverTold.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#9130 3 years, 3 months ago
Chester, where did you get the info on them not doing highland bowl or art park???
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#9134 3 years, 3 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
Chester, where did you get the info on them not doing highland bowl or art park???

Jill said they were not doing Highland Bowl
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Time to create page: 1.15 seconds