• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Do you think Paul McCartney

#70843 2 years, 9 months ago
Banged Barbara Walters this past weekend?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Do you think Paul McCartney

#70845 2 years, 9 months ago
With a new wife that looks like that? Heck no! But I bet you were watching the ladies on the View a little while ago when they were talking about it.

Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#70899 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
With a new wife that looks like that? Heck no! But I bet you were watching the ladies on the View a little while ago when they were talking about it.

Yes I was. I wanted to hear what Hank Junior had to say. He's in the prime position to make a comeback. Sorry, my wv roots are showing.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by captaintony.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#70905 2 years, 9 months ago
captaintony wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Yes I was. I wanted to hear what Hank Junior had to say. He's in the prime position to make a comeback. Sorry, my wv roots are showing.

Well, even if it was for Hank, I still give you credit for being the enlightened male I knew you were!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#70906 2 years, 9 months ago
i think paul better have an ironclad prenup this time around,why is he even getting married? im sure theres no shortage of woman that want to be with him,as for hank im thinking hes trying to drum up some intrest in his music maybe he got a new album ready to drop and wants to get the Redneck base all fired up
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#70908 2 years, 9 months ago
oh as for you watching the view tony im pretty sure i know what ypou were doing while you werewatching it
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#70909 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
captaintony wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Well, even if it was for Hank, I still give you credit for being the enlightened male I knew you were!

I don't get the idea of the show, all they do is yell over one another, sometimes one of them decides to blurt out something just cause they havent spoke in awhile. Are they paid by how many words they say?
Hank was overpowered. He doesnt have the charm to bed those women. I think they're a cult ran by walters. I bet the McCartney family hates her.
I am enlightened. You dig?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#70910 2 years, 9 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
oh as for you watching the view tony im pretty sure i know what ypou were doing while you werewatching it

So did everyone in wall mart. Sir, you can't whack your pee pee here.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#70987 2 years, 9 months ago
I think you lost some tiles on reentry. As did I. So......about the barrel ?
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds