• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Albany!!!

#71121 2 years, 6 months ago
Ready set go !!! tix pre sale in 7 minuties dudes can not WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#71123 2 years, 6 months ago
tumbleweed wrote:
Shakeit wrote:
Albany is a pretty deadhead friendly place. Lark street is just a few blocks away, its sort of the hip street of the neighborhood, im sure itll be filled with deadheads the day of the show. also theirs a nice parking lot just a block away from the arena that is used for arena parking when needed, during the Dead 09 in Albany shakedown was pretty hopping here. I think it should be fun.

I hope ill be making this show, if not I won't get to any shows on this tour. The announcement of this show was a blessing and a curse for me. Its a backyard, hometown sort of show for me, but this time I really don't think I have the money to spend on it.
Thinking of selling some old guitar gear (1 classical guitar, and a couple of amps) to make up for it. But oh well, you might see me there with a sign that reads:

I NEED A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this email too and my mail order was out the door an hour late. However, gdtstoo site says "no mail order" for Albany. Concerned/confused. Anyone know what's what?

I Believe they are saying no mail order with the index cards, money order etc which makes sense as show is so close. But I believe / hope there was a credit card mail order (cause I mail ordered with credit card). You can see my post below which I read as saying you can mail order for Albany. Also GDTS TOO does have a price in for the credit card mail order ($65).

GDTS TOO Mail order info / credit card mailing form link www.gdtstoo.com/GDTSTOOFurthurNovember2011.html
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#71126 2 years, 6 months ago
just got my tickets on presale. floor sec. 2 row C. sounds like i'll be right in front of Bob again and hopefully off to the side of the old man!!
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#71131 2 years, 6 months ago
Nice Going Direwolf. 3rd row centre is a good place to be.
I just got my tix too, but not as sweet. P2 row G. 7th row is ok too. Pass the joints back, and to your left.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#71137 2 years, 6 months ago
will do buddy!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#71152 2 years, 6 months ago
just got mine p3 floor says row k went right on at 12:00 too man they go quick!!! well floor none the less yippie !!!!
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#71168 2 years, 6 months ago
Frankie from gdtstoo says cc forms fby ax only, no mail in forms.
this is the season of what now
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#71378 2 years, 6 months ago
well they didn't refund my card in time for me to get the presale yesterday but I checked this morning since were waiting for the rain to let up a little before going into work and they refunded me. checked frontgate and there were still tickets - not the best seats left but not bad.

section 4 row P seats 10 and 11

I figured thats probably better then what ill be able to get on ticketmaster saturday so what the hell.... pretty pissed I got double charged for shipping though, especially since the only shipping option is over $10
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#71382 2 years, 6 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
Albany! whats fun to do in Albany before a show? Saw the Dead play there on one of the tours they did a few years ago before Furthur got togethher but didn't show up early enough to hangout in the city. So whats going on there?!?! Good beer anywhere, local breweries, food, hangout spots friendly to the Dead scene? Cheers!any suggestions?!

wasn't super impressed with state college at the deadheads for obama show anyway. sucks if you live in PA but save up some extra bucks and find some rideshares on the forum boards and get to the new show! ! i went to the stroudsbourg show after the vermont show was cancelled the other tour and it was one of the best decisions I made! though thankfully the albany venue holds more than 500 people!! replacement shows can be fun cause sometimes they bring out the heat to make up for the screw-up!

My Girlfriend used to go to Albany, fun city, obv not NYC but its cool. The Pump Station is a must hit if you like good microbrew beer that tastes great. This place is amazing, great atmosphere, good food and great beer! I used to go there every time I would visit!

www.evansale.com/ -This is the website for the Pump Station, Don't know why it says evansale tho lol.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by GreatestStoryEverTold.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#71385 2 years, 6 months ago
there is always an after party either at red square or valentines to the wee hours for you all !!!!!! oh and lots of pizza !!!!!
Time to create page: 1.11 seconds