• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3279
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71344 3 years ago
if they build it we will come!!!
The voices tell me what to say
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71346 3 years ago
BigBabyViper wrote:
no way the boys will be anywhere but in their hometown for new years
i thought phil had a place in NYC
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder
Posts:236

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71359 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
BigBabyViper wrote:
no way the boys will be anywhere but in their hometown for new years
i thought phil had a place in NYC


That might be true, but don't you think they'll want to be near their expansive family and friends, like every other year past?
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder
Posts:1021

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71384 3 years ago
When is it time to start asking for spring dates?
GOOD LOVE
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1636

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71399 3 years ago
brokenarrow wrote:
When is it time to start asking for spring dates?


I'm going for 2/3-5/12 at the FBC in Broomfield (Even though it is not spring).
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder
Posts:194

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71405 3 years ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
brokenarrow wrote:
When is it time to start asking for spring dates?


I'm going for 2/3-5/12 at the FBC in Broomfield (Even though it is not spring).


I missed Broomfield last year due to some unforeseen circumstances. I went the year before and those shows were rockin'. I'm hoping they do a Feb or March stint there as that's an easy drive for me...
All You Need
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder
Posts:134

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71414 3 years ago
brokenarrow wrote:
When is it time to start asking for spring dates?


I'm dreaming of Europe for Spring to coincide with my 40th in April.
After the fall run we'll have done 22 shows in 2011 and we're heading to NC for xmasjam.
We feel so fortunate to have been able to enjoy the music, and our cup of appreciation runneth over, for Phil especially.

I hope they're out west for NYE. We've been spoiled here in the Northeast.
this is the season of what now
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1636

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71415 3 years ago
Irrenarzt wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
brokenarrow wrote:
When is it time to start asking for spring dates?


I'm going for 2/3-5/12 at the FBC in Broomfield (Even though it is not spring).


I missed Broomfield last year due to some unforeseen circumstances. I went the year before and those shows were rockin'. I'm hoping they do a Feb or March stint there as that's an easy drive for me...


It's a nine mile skid, on a ten mile ride for me (literally). Yea, if they do it, we can formally introduce ourselves to one another. Still hoping for NYE though.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71418 3 years ago
i know most of the posts about NYE shows away from SF are just spoofs, but there are a couple that seem serious. really? does anyone truly believe that there will be a NYE show anywhere other than SF? the GD never played a NYE show outside of the Bay Area and i seriously doubt that Furthur will break the trend. sure, there is always a possibility, but it just doesn't make any sense.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71498 3 years ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
i know most of the posts about NYE shows away from SF are just spoofs, but there are a couple that seem serious. really? does anyone truly believe that there will be a NYE show anywhere other than SF? the GD never played a NYE show outside of the Bay Area and i seriously doubt that Furthur will break the trend. sure, there is always a possibility, but it just doesn't make any sense.


GD did 1 time - 12/31/69- Boston Tea Party - Boston, MA

allthough I'd love it cause it would work better for me, I to highly doubt them doing NYE anywhere else and hopefully next year ill make it out cause there ain't no chance this year
Time to create page: 2.06 seconds