• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Estimated Prophet
Junior Boarder

Re: NYE show..announce it already!!!

#71254 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey Slewfoot,

I was wondering if your "lil' birdy'" also had any word on if they were playing or not. I made a big deal this year about this is how I wanted to spend my NYE to my fiance even though she has never been to a show. Airline tickets have been purchased, rooms have been booked, and permission has been granted. To say the least I'm starting to get a little stress without an announcement.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#71256 2 years, 6 months ago
[quote="garyfish" post=71060]Hotel Whitcomb is only a block from BGCA, and is Deadhead Central for the NYE run
www.hotelwhitcomb.com/main/WHITCOMB-Page.asp?p=1

I stayed there last year it's a neat hotel the hallways remided me of The Shining.....REDRUM REDRUM!
The voices tell me what to say
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#71283 2 years, 6 months ago
i have no inside info., but i would go ahead and buy the airline tickets, if furthur dosnt play, you can bet primus will be, andthey kick ass, and ifn furthur dosnt play, you know some of the boys will get together be it phil and friends, or ratdog, or scaring the children opening for primus. wasserman and claypool could do a killer bass jam.
the bay area is the best place for NYE in my opinion. i have never spent it in new york though, and im totally speaking of terms of big city new years, i have spent NYE in the woods in new mexico(or was it arizona) and it was amazing.
come on boys, illl see yall at the civic cneter, ill be the one yell "bring back ratdog"
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#71309 2 years, 6 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i have no inside info., but i would go ahead and buy the airline tickets, if furthur dosnt play, you can bet primus will be, andthey kick ass, and ifn furthur dosnt play, you know some of the boys will get together be it phil and friends, or ratdog, or scaring the children opening for primus. wasserman and claypool could do a killer bass jam.
the bay area is the best place for NYE in my opinion. i have never spent it in new york though, and im totally speaking of terms of big city new years, i have spent NYE in the woods in new mexico(or was it arizona) and it was amazing.
come on boys, illl see yall at the civic cneter, ill be the one yell "bring back ratdog"

Will be listening for that 4 sho.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#71311 2 years, 6 months ago
ColoradoRain wrote:
The longer they wait, the more expensive it gets for us.

Phish just announced their MSG run, now its time for Furthur to announce theirs on the opposite coast.

Can we get an east coast nye for god sakes?

Meadowlands?
Philly?
Miami?
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#71312 2 years, 6 months ago
mcolleen wrote:
$165

i know the spectrum when i see her...nice pic !!! Go Flyers !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#71316 2 years, 6 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
ColoradoRain wrote:

Phish just announced their MSG run, now its time for Furthur to announce theirs on the opposite coast.

Meadowlands?
Philly?
Miami?

With 3/4 of shows being on the east coast I should hope not.
The voices tell me what to say
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#71317 2 years, 6 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
How much is the Whitcomb per night?

For god sakes change your picture, i piss myself everytime i see that rediculous face. Gotta go change my pajamas now....lol !!
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#71318 2 years, 6 months ago
funky420 wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
ColoradoRain wrote:

Meadowlands?
Philly?
Miami?

With 3/4 of shows being on the east coast I should hope not.

aww man i guess its gotta jiboo and bath tub gin this year...AGAIN
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#71338 2 years, 6 months ago
Estimated Prophet wrote:
Hey Slewfoot,

I was wondering if your "lil' birdy'" also had any word on if they were playing or not. I made a big deal this year about this is how I wanted to spend my NYE to my fiance even though she has never been to a show. Airline tickets have been purchased, rooms have been booked, and permission has been granted. To say the least I'm starting to get a little stress without an announcement.

You've committed and have everything lined up. So, I say, no need to stress, but you're in a different position having made the investment. I won't buy flights until it's announced, the hotel reservations require only a phone call to cancel. Let's hope the announcement hits by Friday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Island Head
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds