• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

PA state college

#70558 2 years, 6 months ago
cancelled show is going to be replaced by an albany NY show. i say that sucks and PA should get another show maybe penns peak? NY gets enough shows as isyou cancel a show in PA you should replaceit with a show in PA not another state sooooo glad i dint buy those tickets
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: PA state college

#70560 2 years, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
cancelled show is going to be replaced by an albany NY show. i say that sucks and PA should get another show maybe penns peak? NY gets enough shows as isyou cancel a show in PA you should replaceit with a show in PA not another state sooooo glad i dint buy those tickets

Grrrrrrr here's the message from frontgate. Guess they are not honoring the State College tickets in Albany (probably makes sense).

Dear Furthur customer,

Due to unforeseen production complications at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College, PA, Furthur's show on Tuesday, November 15 has been canceled. Furthur will be replacing this performance by adding a new show on the same date at the Times-Union Center in Albany, NY. The Times-Union Center has been home to epic shows in the past. Furthur are very excited to be appearing there on November 15.

Pre-sales for the newly added show in Albany will commence at Noon EST on Weds, October 12 and go through 6pm EST on Friday, October 14. Public on-sale will be Saturday, October 15 at 10am EST. Refunds have been issued back to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase. Please allow 72 business hours to see this refund reflect on your card statement.

Thanks,

Furthur Ticketing
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#70565 2 years, 6 months ago
When I first read the e-mail I said "fuck now I'm going to VA" so I would still have 9 shows but things looked better when I read on and saw that they rescheduled for Albany. It sucks for everyone close to State College but it's actually going to make travels a little better for me. It sucks that I gotta do another presale though, especially since

a)they say give 72 hour for the refund
b)the presale is less then 72 hours away and I need the refunded money to get new tickets
c)ill be at work for the presale

does anyone know if Albany will have a GA section and how quick do you think the presale will go?

we're going to be replacing soffits on a Stop & Shop that day, anybody know if its likely for a Stop & Shop to have Wi Fi?
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#70566 2 years, 6 months ago
This news just ruined my WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#70568 2 years, 6 months ago
I forgot what I paid for State College, GA but hopefully Albany isn't going to be more cause im pretty damn tight on money right now
stricken
Gold Boarder

#70569 2 years, 6 months ago
It stinks for the working man that only gets a few shows close to home i guess joe paterno changed his mind about checking out the band.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#70571 2 years, 6 months ago
My sympathies to all the Pennsylvania folks, that's got to be a heartbreaker!

But I say now you all should just head to Columbus or Indy instead!
Chester
More or less in line

#70572 2 years, 6 months ago
Mostly positive news for me. Another show within 3-4 hours drive. And, I've always liked Albany.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#70577 2 years, 6 months ago
Chester wrote:
Mostly positive news for me. Another show within 3-4 hours drive. And, I've always liked Albany.

Knew you and wlewis would like that news! I still say you guys should find another RV and come to the Midwest. Can't beat a small theater show like Indy!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#70580 2 years, 6 months ago
If I had more money I'd be going to the midwest with my truck but I had to draw the line somewhere. I really wanted to at least do Columbus and then make it to the rock n roll hall of fame but theres no way I can swing it.

I think im thinking of the right state the hall of fame is in....
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds