• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

alive and well

#70544 2 years, 10 months ago
well sorry for no update no interent since the platy left, he had the mobile hot spot...in san francisco now...tour was absolutely killer...i don't think we could have had things go any smoother considering all circumstances, thanks to all for the wishes and vibes toward our safe journey, along with the spirits you guys gave us life and energy...overall we had a pretty good crew, we really basked in the glory in monterey, our energy reaching new peaks as well as our appreciation for each other and the memories we will have...glad i was able to meet some of you from the forum, hope you all enjoyed the shows as much as i did..i could go on and on about stuff...i think furthur is a great band they sound really fantastic, bob deteriorated by the end of the tour..i don't foresee many november shows for me...despite their large use of the catalog, they kind of pooped out at the end and repeated a bunch of songs you can't get away from with this band..the community seems strong and i am glad i have been a part of it since the very beginning of this lineup, see you on new years?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

Re: alive and well

#70550 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
in san francisco now...

If you get the chance check out the Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theatre, and bring lots of cash.

wlewis wrote:
i don't foresee many november shows for me...

Yeah, right.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#70553 2 years, 10 months ago
Wlewis,

Thanks for the update.
See you NYE?
PM me. We will be there.

Love,
your Friend Paige
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#70556 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for all the updates reviews and comedy from the front lines. Sorry you won't be going east this November. It was. Nice to meet some of you guys in Vegas. See ya on new years.
GKB
Senior Boarder
'Seems like i been here before"

#70557 2 years, 10 months ago
was so nice to meet you and the others on the Golden Arrow!! can't wait till NYE is posted, i will be there!!
"If you get confused just listen to the music play"
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#70627 2 years, 10 months ago
See you nye for sure!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#70675 2 years, 10 months ago
What a long strange trip its been?
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#70690 2 years, 10 months ago
WLewis,
I was just saying to a friend tonight, "there was this guy on this site and Philzone that's kind of disappeared...I really hope he's OK..." Sure enough, there you are. Even with not knowing you, I'm glad you're alright

Fall tour...you'll have syracuse, buffalo, and now albany. The best is yet to come...

Enjoy!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#70769 2 years, 10 months ago
thanks again ya'll, i want to do NYE bad, but flights are like 550 minimum right now from buffalo to san francisco...i'll figure something out, charlene won't make another trip out west comfortably.. she is approaching 220,000 miles...but i will be there, surprisingly in over 250 shows since 2002 i've never seen a NYE show, for any band..

steve i appreciate your concern, but without the internet on the RV it was impossible to find time/connection to make it happen..

i am ALIVE AND WELL leaving frisco in the morning, and then taking my sweet ass time driving back east, with a definite stop in boulder to hang with some friends i didn't have much time for during red rocks..

maybe i'll post some reviews tonight
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds